PDA

View Full Version : Warrior's Den June 28th

CandleInTheDark
06-28-2018, 03:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNJ67-7MaG8

I have family around so this might be stop and start, it might go up later if it seems I won't get five minutes but it will go up today.

A Den if late is still a Den \m/<(-.-)>\m/

We have an Eric and a Luc.

People have been discussing Warden and Valkyrie because some stuff was out there. They are being reworked and are coming season seven, but the only thing they want to say is wait until they go over the stuff, what we think we know might not be accurate or complete.

Patch hit, revenge has a 120 shield up from 70, revive is now four seconds up from three, outside of a special dodge attack Highlander has all side dodges are now standardized. Text chat on PC has been moved to team by default. They have made this change to coincide with their having a language filter and logging when that filter is hit.

New 4v4 PVP sessions will only start with eight people, rematches will only take place if there are at least three players on each side.

They have a sale, uplay and steam all are between 50% and 75% off. The full gold version is only twenty five euros, it is well worth getting that if you're new or upgrading from starter edition as those six that are 15,000 steel? You get them for free.

July 5th they will start a tech test on Breach, people chosen to take part will have emails. It is under NDA so it would be frowned upon for people to stream/post pictures/talk about it. Some things are broken, hence the tech test to find anything that needs fixing or are exploits, same as why they don't just release Marching Fire in August, it is not ready.

Knights won the faction rush.

Content of the week, Mask outfits, 20,000 steel each

The E3 award nominations are in and For Honor is on the list for best continuing game along with Destiny 2 Forsaken, Rainbow 6 Siege, PUBG and Fortnite.

They went over the winners of the fanart and fanfiction contests.

Then into community corner.

Shadow092282
06-28-2018, 04:54 PM
Iím sorry but removing backwards dodge is ****ING STUPID!!! Youíre trying to create a game that mimics real fighting scenarios and to dodge is a crucial resource to fighting! Obviously the one who created this dumb idea has NEVER fought in a real life fight! Yeah you just lost me as a For Honor Player!

CandleInTheDark
06-28-2018, 06:05 PM
Recap is up

Shadow092282
06-28-2018, 06:29 PM
Iím sorry but removing backwards dodge is ****ING STUPID!!! Youíre trying to create a game that mimics real fighting scenarios and to dodge is a crucial resource to fighting! Obviously the one who created this dumb idea has NEVER fought in a real life fight! Yeah you just lost me as a For Honor Player!

FredEx919
06-28-2018, 09:58 PM
As always, thanks Candle for managing the recap!!

SpaceJim12
06-29-2018, 10:11 AM
Ah, I hoped we will see new chars gameplay soon, but it's seems like Shaolin and Tiandi are all we could see for now.
Sad, but looks like Season 6 will be same empty as season 5. Still, hype for Marching Fire solved this problem for a while.

Armosias
06-29-2018, 10:24 AM
Ok first: no need to post twice.
Second: back dodge was not removed, it was standardized, a while ago already.
Third: have you already fought in a "real life" fight using the equipment our heroes carry?

In this patch side dodge recoveries are standardized, nothing about back dodge, you don't tell us why you feel this change is bad apart from "dodge is a crucial resource to fighting". Can you explain more precisely?

DrinkinMehStella
06-29-2018, 10:49 AM
thanks for the recap dude. im please about the revenge buff :) and the valk rework for season 7 cant wait!!!

Siegfried-Z
06-30-2018, 11:43 AM
Ohh yes yes yes my little Vlak gonna kick *** again very soon i just can't wait :))) XD