PDA

View Full Version : Pre-ordered but no Legendary Motors Pack downloaded (Standard Edition)

dreampage
06-28-2018, 11:16 AM
Hello,

I've recently got a gift code for The Crew 2 Standard Edition which, upon being redeemed is not indicated as "pre-ordered" on my console. However, the pre-order bonus "Legendary Motors Pack" hasn't been downloaded with the base game. My question is, will this pack automatically download on June 29, or should it be there already? Is this a bug because I've redeemed a code (which I got for review purposes)? Also, will I be able to upgrade the Standard Edition to Deluxe or Gold from June 29?

dreampage
06-28-2018, 11:17 AM
Quick edit: "upon being redeemed is NOW indicated as "pre-ordered" on my console"

Ubi-Bandicoot
06-28-2018, 01:52 PM
Hey dreampage,

You can find out if you have the pack installed if you go to the 'My Games & Apps', find The Crew 2 and go on 'Manage Game' and from here view extra content. If it is not there, let me know.

dreampage
06-28-2018, 01:57 PM
Yes, I went there that's why I know the pack is not downloaded. Only the base game is there, nothing else and there's nothing "ready to install" either. The pack should have been queued along with the base game but it's not there. I can't start the game as it's the Standard Edition so it will activate only tomorrow. And the pack can't be downloaded separately from the Store either.

Ubi-Bandicoot
06-28-2018, 02:01 PM
Yes, I went there that's why I know the pack is not downloaded. Only the base game is there, nothing else and there's nothing "ready to install" either. The pack should have been queued along with the base game but it's not there. I can't start the game as it's the Standard Edition so it will activate only tomorrow. And the pack can't be downloaded separately from the Store either.

If you cannot download it once the standard game officially releases tomorrow, please let me know in this thread and i'll then be able to look into this further for you

dreampage
06-29-2018, 07:43 AM
Hello,

The game activated and I can now play but the "Legendary Motors Pack" is not on my console and I can't download it either. I did the tutorial as well as the first Street Race event, now I got the first car and my home but I haven't got the two other vehicles. In the game both are indicated as "Pre-Order Early Access" and I can't access them.

Just for reference, I pre-downloaded the Standard Edition on Wednesday, June 27 and it was clearly labeled as "Pre-Ordered" in My Games & Apps. I should have got the Legendary Motors Pack, too.

Ubi-Bandicoot
06-29-2018, 11:20 AM
Hello,

The game activated and I can now play but the "Legendary Motors Pack" is not on my console and I can't download it either. I did the tutorial as well as the first Street Race event, now I got the first car and my home but I haven't got the two other vehicles. In the game both are indicated as "Pre-Order Early Access" and I can't access them.

Just for reference, I pre-downloaded the Standard Edition on Wednesday, June 27 and it was clearly labeled as "Pre-Ordered" in My Games & Apps. I should have got the Legendary Motors Pack, too.

Alright thanks for keeping me updated. Can you make a support ticket via https://support.ubi.com/ so we can take a look at this in more detail as we can't do much more here on the forums now i'm afraid