PDA

View Full Version : Logitech G29 recognized as wheel but can't tune it

magicAl0ns0
06-27-2018, 09:05 PM
Hi,

please enable "Wheel Controls" sub-menu in settings if the wheel is attached.
We can't fine tune the steering and it's unplayable on default. The car steers almost nothing until the wheel is turned about 60% of the angle.
That's something what is enabled on The Crew (1). If we say that the controller is wheel, we can tune the steering angles, deadzones etc, and that worked perfectly.

Awaiting patch for this, as well as native support for G29.

UbiGabrinth
06-27-2018, 11:59 PM
Hi there. We are looking into issues with the G29 on PC at this time. Some players report a lack of the deadzone you're experiencing, so troubleshooting may help. Please make sure you have the latest drivers installed for your wheel. Thanks!

rebelyell281
06-28-2018, 06:15 AM
Just Chiming in but during the betas you have to use custom wheel setting instead of default. It opens up the sub menus..

Aliyn-_-
06-28-2018, 06:55 AM
Hi there. We are looking into issues with the G29 on PC at this time.
what about the g920 ??

blackbrizz
06-28-2018, 01:56 PM
When I use my G29, i have no force feedback, it is just more like a constant load.

magicAl0ns0
06-28-2018, 03:06 PM
Hi there. We are looking into issues with the G29 on PC at this time. Some players report a lack of the deadzone you're experiencing, so troubleshooting may help. Please make sure you have the latest drivers installed for your wheel. Thanks!

Latest LGS with it's drivers is installed. Btw, Logitech haven't updated those drivers about two years so it's nothing new about them. Drivers date is: 13.6.2016. although the LGS version is 9.00. When I unpack the installer, the driver versions match so everything is fine, wheel's driver and software is up to date.
Driver: 8.85.75.0
Driver Date: 13.6.2016.

LGS: 9.00.42 (x64)

Wheel works in The Crew 1, just button mappings are needed, but we can fine tune everything else because options are enabled in settings menu.

In the Crew 2 the mappings are mostly recognized, images for buttons are visible and recognizable but we cant open the wheel control menu because it's disabled.
I probably wouldn't call it only a deadzone because on animation inside vehicle, it's wheel steers from about 10-15 degrees of G29, but the movement of the wheel in game is so small that it is barely visible. After around 60% of the G29 angle it starts to steer as it should. Like the linearity is messed and we can't change it because the menu is disabled.