PDA

View Full Version : Best Equipment Request

TrueDemonzBane
01-04-2011, 04:05 PM
ok, so, i've seen someone wearing altair's armor after the villa attack, and was wondering if this was obtainable sometime in rome, and if so, where

where do i get the best sword in the game (medium lvl sword, not heavy)

TrueDemonzBane
01-04-2011, 04:05 PM
ok, so, i've seen someone wearing altair's armor after the villa attack, and was wondering if this was obtainable sometime in rome, and if so, where

where do i get the best sword in the game (medium lvl sword, not heavy)

LaFawn
01-05-2011, 01:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TrueDemonsBane:

where do i get the best sword in the game (medium lvl sword, not heavy) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You buy the armor through Uplay with the points you earn. It is for looks only. I have Ezio wear it over the Brutus armor. He gets the strength from it but not the ugly look. The best weapon is Altairs sword, you complete the Assassin's Guild for that, you can find the list of things to do at the Hideout or on your DNA list.

CTRev17
01-05-2011, 07:31 PM
just got the sword my self, its amazing