PDA

View Full Version : Morph back into car from plane morphs into wrong car?

Phat_Monkey
06-27-2018, 08:16 PM
I cant figure it out, I choose the Ferrari, I morph into a plane, I later morph back into a car and its not the Ferrari I started off with but another car, in fact the first car I get?
Anyone? lol
Cheers
Phat Monkey...

ubi--unicorn
06-27-2018, 09:24 PM
Hi, is the car you morph into your favorite car?

Phat_Monkey
06-27-2018, 09:30 PM
Hi there, no it is not, I made sure the Ferrari was the fav, I just loaded up again and its back to normal, it does it randomly.... :)
Cheers

Phat_Monkey
06-27-2018, 11:24 PM
I have been messing about and the problem is the fav system, for example in my home base, I choose my vehicle, lets say my Ferrari, I FAV it, then go out on the open road morph to plane then back into car and it reverts to the first car I was given. I have tried all sorts of combinations, I even tried fav a different car but still it reverts. The plane did it once also, but seems to be ok at mo....

eThereaI.
06-27-2018, 11:38 PM
Same, It just happened to me right now literally. i was about to make a thread but it seems u too have this problem.
holy ****. i was about to go crazy!

EDIT: Apparently i double posted somehow. Sorry.

eThereaI.
06-27-2018, 11:39 PM
Same, It just happened to me right now literally. i was about to make a thread but it seems u too have this problem.

Phat_Monkey
06-28-2018, 12:52 PM

Thank god for that, was starting to think it was just me lol.... :D

Ubi-Bandicoot
06-28-2018, 03:54 PM
I have been messing about and the problem is the fav system, for example in my home base, I choose my vehicle, lets say my Ferrari, I FAV it, then go out on the open road morph to plane then back into car and it reverts to the first car I was given. I have tried all sorts of combinations, I even tried fav a different car but still it reverts. The plane did it once also, but seems to be ok at mo....

This is a known issue and the team are currently investigating this :)

Thanks for letting us know! Hopefully it will be resolved soon, I apologise for the inconvenience in the mean time.

zlatigamesBG
06-29-2018, 12:05 PM
Same

CodeanatorGamer
06-29-2018, 07:39 PM
go into your steam library, right-click the crew 2, click properties, go into local files, click verify the integrity of game files, I tried it and it worked for me after I had this issue.

Phat_Monkey
07-19-2018, 07:00 PM
Geez they still have not fixed it on PC, noticed the PS4 fav problem has been fixed, if they added a skip logo button it would be something as the only way to get the fav back is by restarting, IF YOUR LUCKY....

Dryminator
07-20-2018, 09:55 AM
It was reported a long time ago in this thread and I also managed to reproduce it (game likes to perma fav my useless boat that I never use, but this does not happen every time and game restart fixes it).

Thread: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1904141-mark-as-fav-ground-vehicle-issue

Video:
https://youtu.be/fH2pFqIKpQg?t=371