PDA

View Full Version : How to change display screen?

Spook__
06-27-2018, 05:55 PM
How can I change the screen on which the game is displayed? There is no option ingame and if you just move the game window to the other screen you cannot choose the resoultion of that screen. Also after every restart, the game opens on the other screen again. The only way is to set the desired screen as primary screen in Windows settings, but I do not want to change my primary screen.

I want to play on my 4k TV, but can only choose the resolution of my primary screen.

UbiScared
06-27-2018, 06:08 PM
Hey Spook_ _,
Thank you for pointing this out to us. One thing we definitely recommend is creating a support ticket (support.ubi.com) with this information as well. At this time, we have no further information in regards to this. Thank you again for reporting this to us.

flep.gg
12-15-2018, 01:29 AM
It's just ridiculous and unbelievable that an AAA game from such a big publisher in 2018 doesn't have a proper "choose display" method / feature, isn't it?

@OP, the only way I found out is using a little tool called Windowed Borderless Gaming (which I use to other games that don't support true borderless)

You will put the game in window mode, activate the tool, alt tab to the game, press F3, then open the tool settings and configure the game resolution and OFFSET.

So if your main monitor is like 1920 and your TV is the display 2 on the RIGHT side (on windows display arrangement) you will use the X offset as 1920. If your TV is on the LEFT side and your TV is 4k, you will use -3840.

Give it a try, it works wonders.