PDA

View Full Version : Odyssey Co-Op

claybo10
06-27-2018, 02:31 PM
What would really make this game a more appealing buy would be to add co-op like was in unity. Yes, it was glitchy at first but that really made me enjoy the game to the fullest. Once it was fixed I would get online just to play co-op. With Odyssey being an open world RPG and the fact that you are a mercenary makes the options for co-op even greater. Don't get me wrong, I love the single player aspect of Assassins Creed. But once you beat the game a time or two, you start to lose interest. Could you imagine how many co-op missions could be created in a game this size. I was really hoping that if a new game didn't come out this year they would have added a co-op feature to Origins. With the Unity team creating this game, you'd have to imagine they have thought of ways to incorporate online play. This game would be perfect for 4 people to engage in one of those 150 v 150 battles. Any one else have any thoughts on this?

MnemonicSyntax
06-27-2018, 03:21 PM
Can't help you with Odyssey, however there is a community that has an active ACMP base including Unity co-op on all platforms of you are interested.

Here is our Discord:

https://discord.gg/RbGbRyP