PDA

View Full Version : Ubi, why Zerk Hyper Armor is working half of the time ?

Siegfried-Z
06-26-2018, 10:22 PM
Here this is not a post about Zerk is Op or not etc etc so i would recommend to anyone who want to complain about Zerk to do it on an appropriate thread.

The things is that HA is strong on zerk but IF she works ! I mean you're doing things with Zerk like you do because of the HA.. but if you're interupted dispite of the HA very often when you shouldn't where is the point ?

My best friend is Zerk rep 50 and he was saying a lot to me you can't even imagine how many times i get hit and interupted while using HA... this is totally not working properly and i was saying you're dreaming etc etc that's in your mind but wow i've tried Zerk finally, i am rep 9 now and WHAT THE HELL ! I would say i am interupted AT LEAST 30% of times while i should not because using HA.

I've made this post because tonight and yesterday i've got crazy with that.. i am on PS4 and i have recorded a game where an Orochi interupted me with his lights maybe 10 times in the same game while i was in my chain with HA !

Also a Shugo with his heavy or the most frustrating the side dash light of the Glad is ALWAYS interupting my HA during my light feint... that's crazy...

Maybe there is something we don't know about how exactly works his HA but i've noticed it happen always while i am feinting !

So i was wondering, if i cancel a Heavy with HA for a light with HA or my top unblocable with HA for a side heavy with HA... between the micro moment of these two mooves with HA i can be interrupted ?? That's the only reason i see... but it would be absolutly stupid.

Anyone knows a bit more ?

UbiJurassic
06-26-2018, 10:34 PM
Do you mind posting the video showcasing that the hyperarmor was being negated?

Siegfried-Z
06-26-2018, 10:46 PM
I've never done this before but i would try tomorrow night with pleasure.. I should have recorded each times it happens before and i will now.

This is on my PS4 i would transfert and post it tomorrow :)

Just, this is not a joke, it really happen often but i think this is because your HA is interupted naturally at the exact moment when you cancel your hit and then reactivate for the new one ?

Because HA has never been negated while just landind my hits without feinting, it is always while feinting but it works if i get hit during my new moove, but get negated if i get hit at the moment i press "O" on PS4.

For example R2 - O - R1 .. then i get interupted if hit at the moment of O, do you see the point ?

DrinkinMehStella
06-27-2018, 10:24 AM
me using aramusha im interrupted 100% of the time so feel lucky that 70% of your attacks make it through, zerker HA is too much they took away the skill of feinting and baiting etc and make it too easy for anyone to pick him up and do well.

Siegfried-Z
06-27-2018, 10:35 AM
me using aramusha im interrupted 100% of the time so feel lucky that 70% of your attacks make it through, zerker HA is too much they took away the skill of feinting and baiting etc and make it too easy for anyone to pick him up and do well.

Hi Drinkin
Like i said this is not the topic here but i understand.

Btw i don't agree anyone can pick up Zerk and be good.. it takes time before.
And Aramusha get only soft feints and they are super fast in an infinite chain so not sure there are more skills there ;)

Ara has HA only on the top Dash right ? It looks working but maybe you get stopped while feinting as well?