PDA

View Full Version : Disconnects?

GatoCommodore
06-26-2018, 07:01 PM
i tried to join the multiplayer 5 times in a row, it was fine for about 2 minutes into the game but then it disconnects itself with an error message and returns me to the main menu.
is this resulted from non-dedicated server matches my friends were talking about?

Mia.Nora
06-26-2018, 10:36 PM
They have dedicated servers now, but since latency of a poor connection player still effects the others I doubt it is real dedicated server system. More likely they added the server as a 9th entity to the match to smooth host migration.

Connectivity has never been a strong suit of FH, but if you think current state is bad, you should have seen it back in last year. Compared to that it is a heaven now.

ChampionRuby50g
06-26-2018, 11:17 PM
Look at the error message and find out the error code, that will let you know why your been disconnected. There’s an error code list somewhere that you can match your code up too. Google something like For Honor error code and you should find it.

FredEx919
06-27-2018, 06:42 PM
You can find the error code list here (http://ubi.li/5dkqm). This should be useful with suggestions, but you can also give us an idea of the network setup and we can point you in the right direction based on that as well.