PDA

View Full Version : Not getting the game or confirmation email

imperorrr
06-26-2018, 06:15 PM
Dear support,

I bought the crew 2 gold edition from the ubisoft store but i'm not getting any confirmation email or the game key,

my order number is: 06037389

Rob

imperorrr
06-26-2018, 06:49 PM
For some reason the order in my order history just dissapeared.

ubi--unicorn
06-26-2018, 07:27 PM
Hey imperorrr, I looked into it, and I think I found the answer. Can you send me a PM for further assistance?

xXToppGunXx
06-26-2018, 07:37 PM
Dear support,
I to did not receive confirmation email or game key I have the gold edition I purchased 6/5/2018.

Here's my info

Date ordered: 6/5/2018
Order number: 05447006
Total: $99.99

Thank you in advance for your help!

ubi--unicorn
06-26-2018, 07:39 PM
xXToppGunXx, yours is on your Uplay account. When you log into Uplay, does it appear?

xXToppGunXx
06-26-2018, 08:04 PM
No it says Get the full game on the Play button. Thanks for fast reply!

I can send in a support ticket with my invoice info??

I sent in a support ticket with my info on it thanks for the help! :)

xXToppGunXx
06-26-2018, 08:21 PM
OK I got the game downloading as I type found it in the drop down tab under Installed games arrow tab! I'll cancel out the ticket! I guess it's best to click on other tabs in my Uplay screen to find this stuff. Thanks anyways!! ;)

ubi--unicorn
06-26-2018, 08:23 PM
Glad to hear you found it xXToppGunXx!

SWAGYBOOTY
02-03-2019, 12:22 AM
I recently purchased the complete addition of Rainbke 6 siege. I am being charged on my bank account however I am not receiving the game nor does it even show up in my order history. The total was around $41 usd and itís really confusing how it doesnít show up anywhere but Iím being charged by Ubisoft. Please help and thank you fo your time.

UBI-Froggard
02-06-2019, 06:13 AM
I recently purchased the complete addition of Rainbke 6 siege. I am being charged on my bank account however I am not receiving the game nor does it even show up in my order history. The total was around $41 usd and it’s really confusing how it doesn’t show up anywhere but I’m being charged by Ubisoft. Please help and thank you fo your time.

Hey,

I can see the order was attempted but it didn't complete. If the money is showing as missing from your account, this means there is an authorization hold on the funds but this won't ever complete and the money usually returns to your account after 5 working days by your bank.

You can also create a support ticket for this here (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Cases/New/) if you like. It will get to our Store team as they can also manually remove the authorization hold.