PDA

View Full Version : Confused by clients decision making

Rastariuss
06-26-2018, 03:50 PM
I`m really confused how Uplay "decides" what language version of For Honor to give me. Let me explain. When it was free week, i downloaded the game and got only Russian or Chinese version (that`s bull**** btw, i dont live in russia nor china) but what made it even more frustrating is that SEVERAL of my IRL friends got the game in ENGLISH. They did nothing different, same as me. just logged in and got the game. no VPN no bull****. Can someone explain why do i have to suffer in russian language? what the hell did i do wrong.

UbiJurassic
06-26-2018, 06:34 PM
I`m really confused how Uplay "decides" what language version of For Honor to give me. Let me explain. When it was free week, i downloaded the game and got only Russian or Chinese version (that`s bull**** btw, i dont live in russia nor china) but what made it even more frustrating is that SEVERAL of my IRL friends got the game in ENGLISH. They did nothing different, same as me. just logged in and got the game. no VPN no bull****. Can someone explain why do i have to suffer in russian language? what the hell did i do wrong.

This is something you will need to contact the support team (support.ubi.com) regarding. They should be able to assist you and perhaps provide you with some answers.