PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed ODYSSEY PC DVD-ROM for America!!

stickmode..
06-26-2018, 02:07 PM
Hello, I'm a fan of the AC series on PC. But, every time I have to buy it in a physical package due my internet conecction is slow and limited only to 30 GBs at month. Making difficult to download it. Ubisoft doesn't understand that many customers like me need the physical version of their games, why just release a limited physical version of the game here in America for PC as you did with Europe? (specifically Germany). So, make the things easy for me to buy your game, and I don't have to buy it at Amazon Germany and import it to my country...
Also, that way I don't feel left apart than the PS4 or XboxOne customers.

Thank you!!

bizantura
06-26-2018, 07:07 PM
I feel for you, I am blessed with fast internet connection.
It really sucks you can buy physical only for the boxes.

Not exactly news the US always get the advantages since it is the biggest market.

bizantura
06-26-2018, 07:14 PM
I did found this however.

https://www.amazon.de/Assassins-Creed-Odyssey-Standard-PC/dp/B07DM4FDHS

KmarkoPL
06-26-2018, 07:30 PM
The pc box version does not contain all game data on disc.
Most likely it is just Uplay launcher with CD key.
That means you still will have to download the game.

bizantura
06-26-2018, 09:24 PM
Why put the PC code Uplay next to it then?
It does state PC DVD-ROM on the cover.

KmarkoPL
06-26-2018, 10:00 PM
Yes, cause there is just 1 DVD with Uplay client on it and some other programs.

Also the Assassins Creed Origins collection editions did only contain 1 DVD with Uplay on it and CD key .

stickmode..
06-29-2018, 02:50 PM
Yes, cause there is just 1 DVD with Uplay client on it and some other programs.

Also the Assassins Creed Origins collection editions did only contain 1 DVD with Uplay on it and CD key .

Well, the AC Origins game that I imported from Czech Republic has the hole game in 5 DVDs including the first patch. I'd like UBISOFT launch the Assassin's Creed Odyssey BLURAY DISC version for PC too, as they did with PS4/XONE, just only ONE disc to install the game not 5 disc instead. I have not one but two Bluray drives installed on my PC just waiting for a pack like this.

MnemonicSyntax
06-29-2018, 07:21 PM
Well, the AC Origins game that I imported from Czech Republic has the hole game in 5 DVDs including the first patch. I'd like UBISOFT launch the Assassin's Creed Odyssey BLURAY DISC version for PC too, as they did with PS4/XONE, just only ONE disc to install the game not 5 disc instead. I have not one but two Bluray drives installed on my PC just waiting for a pack like this.

If they do it, chances are they won't do it for Blu-Ray.

Most PC users have ditched Optical Drives altogether.