PDA

View Full Version : The Crew 2 Closed/Open Beta rewards Part 2

Bomango
06-26-2018, 02:07 PM
So I made a thread about this issue in the Open beta Forum asking for info about the rewards for participating in the closed and open beta, but got nowhere and I haven't found any more info about it, so I'm asking again.

Since I was invited to the closed beta, I downloaded and tried to play the game but I couldn't start up the game because of the problem with CPU's not supporting the AVX tech thing, which made it unable to boot up the game, which was then later fixed in the open beta which I could play without hassle and had lots of fun.
So I was wondering if anything would be done about the closed beta reward I didn't get because of an issue your game launcher had that I could do nothing about, It doesn't really feel right to not get what I was going to get since I got invited and I wanted to play but couldn't because of an issue that was later fixed.

Bomango
07-04-2018, 08:18 PM
Uhm hello, ubisoft support? it's been a week, can somebody talk to me about this?

Bomango
07-11-2018, 08:41 AM
Almost another week and still nothing, this is embarrassing.

Bomango
07-17-2018, 01:45 PM
Again, another 6 days with no answer on my question.

Ubi-Bandicoot
07-17-2018, 03:47 PM
Hey Bomangoi,

I apologise for the delay in response regarding this. The way the rewards have been set up is that you need to have successfully launched the game to be eligible for them which is why they are unavailable for you at the moment. Can you send me a private message and i'll be able to look into it further for you.