PDA

View Full Version : Quickswitch Bug

Eleak.
06-26-2018, 09:08 AM
Like the title states, there is a bug when it comes to quickswitching to your favorite vehicle. My Lotus Evora GTE is set as favorite car, but when I use the quickswitch it will switch to the Mazda MX5. Also if you try to change the favorite car, the favorite star will get stuck on the previous vehicle again.

Ubi-Redbeard
06-26-2018, 09:11 AM
Hey there Eleak,

Can you please provide a video of this issue, so I can pass it on to the team for investigation?

Thanks!

MerksMurasaki
06-26-2018, 10:01 AM
I came here just to report the same issue but my favorite shows it's set to the Ferrari 458 special yet keeps switching to the audi TT RS coupe and trying to change what car is set to favorite doesn't work as it auto reverts the change :/

https://youtu.be/e8FrW5KaCuE

Ubi-Redbeard
06-26-2018, 10:05 AM
Thanks for the report, Merks.

Are you able to provide a video of this?

MerksMurasaki
06-26-2018, 10:07 AM
Just added the clip to my first post =)

Exdourshin
06-26-2018, 10:24 AM
I got the same problem and had to close the game down and restart it to make it work again.

Eleak.
06-26-2018, 10:33 AM
That's the exact same problem as what I stated at first

EDIT: After a restart of the game it seems to be "fixed"

Ubi-Redbeard
06-26-2018, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the video, Merks.

I've passed this over to the team for investigation now.

@Exdourshin, has this resolved the issue for you?

MerksMurasaki
06-26-2018, 10:43 AM
Restarting the game does seem to fix the issue

Ubi-Redbeard
06-26-2018, 10:44 AM
Great, thanks for confirming that.

I'll update the team with this.

Exdourshin
06-26-2018, 12:09 PM
Actually no after the game crashing and then going back into the game it started to put me back into my Mazda MX-5 instead of the Lotus Evora GTE that i have as my favourite. After restarting again it is working again.

Ubi-Redbeard
06-26-2018, 12:46 PM
So after reloading the game after exiting completely, the issue is still present?

Exdourshin
06-26-2018, 12:52 PM
Well i tried stating the game and every time it is stuck on the wrong car after a restart it goes to the proper favourite car. But exiting when its okay seems to make the next time the game starts go back to it being bug out again.

Ubi-Redbeard
06-26-2018, 12:59 PM
Thanks for confirming that, Exdourshin

I'll let the team know the updated information!

Seekay_
06-26-2018, 02:28 PM
I'm also experiencing this bug. I have my rewards program Merc AMG-GT set as favourite but selecting the ground fav option in the quickswitch menu puts me in the Audi TT. It seems like selecting the ground favorite option makes it switch to whatever car you picked at the start of the game (MX-5/Mustang/TT). Setting another vehicle as favorite has no effect, and restarting didn't fix the problem. Only cars appear to have this bug, quickswitching to planes and boats works as intended.

JonMackewich
07-01-2018, 02:40 PM
Just another person with the same issue. Oh most start ups of the game it will notify me that my proto buggy is set to my favorite ground vehicle, regardless of what car was previously set. It will still show the other car as a favorite as far as being parked at Home, having the star next to it, etc..I can even set another car as a favorite..except once in-world if I attempt to quick switch to a car it will always bring up the buggy.

Restarting the game does fix it, at least for one play session, but once restarted again it almost always reverts back immediately to not working. Couldn't upload a video so I tried to be as specific as possible, but it's basically the same as everyone else having the issue.

blackhole522
07-01-2018, 03:08 PM
Thanks for the video, Merks.

I've passed this over to the team for investigation now.

@Exdourshin, has this resolved the issue for you?

Great, thanks for confirming that.

I'll update the team with this.

Restarting the game is a temporary fix at best. The bug will reappear randomly. It needs a real fix please.

Ryzza5
07-03-2018, 02:30 AM
I had the same issue before exiting the game the other day. No matter what I did in game it kept switching me back to a Porsche despite setting the Maserat ias my fast fav. Even pressing Start still showed that the Porsche wasn't marked as a favourite but then neither was the Maserati (as I could keep setting it as savourite repeatedly). I believe the helicopter was also stuck as my favourite air vehicle (couldn't switch to plane). I tried doing a race as the Maserati to fix it but that didn't help, had to restart the game.