PDA

View Full Version : Reporting people who left the lobby?

Worrus
06-25-2018, 06:58 PM
So, I am new to For Honor, but already now I have experienced several times that just as a game ends, people flame or talk trash to other players. Naturally, I want to report this kind of behaviour, but these people always leave the lobby instantly after the game, resulting in me not being able to report.

Mayby I am just noob, but is there a way to report them after they have left the lobby? It just seems odd if there is not.

Halvtand
06-25-2018, 07:23 PM
If you just finished a game you could go to the score page and report them from there just like you would during a live game.

MarshalMoriarty
06-26-2018, 05:03 AM
Is it really so important to report these people though? I find people who rant at me hilarious, since most seem genuinely unaware of their own hypocrisy (accusing me of ganking when they were ganking like champs themselves, or assassins complaining that you light spammed them etc).

I just point out their hypocrisy, tell them that I'm under no obligation to play by any house rules or whatever they may have, and that basically we should each play our own way and mind our own business. A lot of people calm down after their rage wears off. Some are hopeless cases, but I still think its best if you stand up to these people than try and make some report that will lead nowhere.

Don't let them get to you. Either ignore them or call them out on their double standards.

Worrus
07-01-2018, 07:28 AM
Is it really so important to report these people though? I find people who rant at me hilarious, since most seem genuinely unaware of their own hypocrisy (accusing me of ganking when they were ganking like champs themselves, or assassins complaining that you light spammed them etc).

I just point out their hypocrisy, tell them that I'm under no obligation to play by any house rules or whatever they may have, and that basically we should each play our own way and mind our own business. A lot of people calm down after their rage wears off. Some are hopeless cases, but I still think its best if you stand up to these people than try and make some report that will lead nowhere.

Don't let them get to you. Either ignore them or call them out on their double standards.

I agree that when a lot of players flame it is just a short rant. In my case, it is referring people actively harrassing other players in the game, which goes a lot further than raging regarding a players definition of the ''honor code''.

I believe that the reason there is a report system is for Ubisoft to be notified of bad player behaviour and react, without necessarily banning people.
In the past, my friends and I have all left games due to the players being overly toxic, which is why I like doing my small part in keeping community good.

Halvtand
07-01-2018, 12:04 PM
I agree that when a lot of players flame it is just a short rant. In my case, it is referring people actively harrassing other players in the game, which goes a lot further than raging regarding a players definition of the ''honor code''.

I believe that the reason there is a report system is for Ubisoft to be notified of bad player behaviour and react, without necessarily banning people.
In the past, my friends and I have all left games due to the players being overly toxic, which is why I like doing my small part in keeping community good.

+1 for this!
Reporting bad behaviour and toxic language in the game chat is very important. That is the part of the community that most people experience (not many people come here) and if all they see are harassment, racism and such they will leave if the game isn't magically enjoyable enough to outweigh it.
I myself has a zero acceptance for that kind of talk.It does not belong in a game like this which should be played by adults. It's one thing to vent in voice chat to the group of friends you play with, but once you start typing you should care for your tone. The dev team introduced in this latest patch that they are saving chat logs and will use them together with player reports to weed out these toxic players so every report can help get us closer to a better community.

Keep reporting, keep being awesome.