PDA

View Full Version : For honor breach mode king?

SKYN1R
06-25-2018, 04:36 PM
New breach mode comming october is going to have a king on the side of defenders (we saw warden )
is there also going to be viking king and samurai king ??

The_B0G_
06-25-2018, 04:45 PM
Never heard anything yet, but I would imagine each faction gets their own maps, I can't see them putting a warden king for the Saumrai style castle.

Halvtand
06-25-2018, 07:44 PM
It would be really awesome to have separate kings.

SKYN1R
06-25-2018, 08:00 PM
I think it will be :
warden...knights
raider...vikings
kensei...samurai

Judging by the fact that they often played leading role in story mode

raider main pretagonist
warden too
kensei ...second viking mission leader looked good

Or maybe all playable heroes can become kings at random just with more unique gear, moveset...

what do you think??

FatFreeIce
06-25-2018, 09:15 PM
Sounds like chivalry game mode. Would be cool if top player became King.

Halvtand
06-25-2018, 09:18 PM
I think it will be :
warden...knights
raider...vikings
kensei...samurai

Judging by the fact that they often played leading role in story mode

raider main pretagonist
warden too
kensei ...second viking mission leader looked good

Or maybe all playable heroes can become kings at random just with more unique gear, moveset...

what do you think??

I think Warlord would be a better king for vikings.

SpaceJim12
06-26-2018, 09:26 AM
I think it will be cool if devs offer two version of this mode. One like regular, with any char pick and play, and one where defenders and attackers could choose faction, and than have king compared with picked faction. And so heroes will be from that faction only.

ThatMetalDude
06-26-2018, 09:40 AM
They should definitely do a new version of Test Your Metal when breach mode comes out, with the Blackstone Legion ‘boss’ characters attacking the fortress, and Daubeny as the lord you’re protecting because memes I guess.

UbiJurassic
06-26-2018, 06:45 PM
We don't have any new, official details to share just yet on Breach mode. We'll certainly be looking to talk more about it over the course of the next few months approaching October.

We.the.North
06-28-2018, 01:44 AM
I want a Shinobi king using the quad dash and naruto sprinting away when he's outnumbered.

SwellChemosabe
06-28-2018, 03:51 AM
A slightly more depressing outcome would be that they style them after the captains in skirmish. I don't know if anyone else saw this, might have been my lack of detail, but in the trailer for breach the king seemed move more like a captain than a warden. I'll have to rewatch it just to confirm but that would be an extremely disappointing fight, at least for me, if the "king" move and acted like a regular captain just with more damage and damage resistance.

please, please, please don't let it be like that ubi.

to add onto what the kings should be fashioned as, i'd think a warlord would be appropriate for vikings. Not that a boss *** raider wouldn't look awesome but it'd be more similar to what we saw in the campaign.

Kensei would make sense for samurai, given that in the campaign that was the leader, but remember that she was one of how many (i'll say tribe leaders because my lingo is a little off). Imagine fighting a big friggin shugo king. now that would be a tough fight that i can appreciate.

just ideas though.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
06-30-2018, 12:45 AM
Make a level 3 bot shugoki king that does not take extra damage when hyperarmor is down or with DE and whose Hyper Armor regenerates after 1 second. Give him 400 hp. Also make it really easy for him to go into revenge mode.

Lord_Cherubi
06-30-2018, 01:10 AM
Cross, Seijuro and Gudmundr?

If the knight boss has to be warden then i guess Daubeny but for some reason i no longer have faith towards his leadership, that dude's a rat!