PDA

View Full Version : When will friendly AI be fixed?

Jazz117Volkov
06-25-2018, 02:58 PM
This has been an ongoing complaint of mine, but it's getting a bit ridiculous. Friendly bots are the worst kind of people. I don't even care that enemy bots auto parry everything, if a player drops from my team and I get "backup" from one of these clowns, it almost always goes sideways. They have no idea how to group fight.

99% of AI screw-ups could be avoided if their code included a few more checks:

If attack will hit (interrupt) player is true, don't attack.
If self not targeted (player targeted is true), move to enemy's back.
If 1v1 is true and ally is winning (more health than enemy), don't give enemy revenge (disengage; find new target).

Please. Save us from Skynet!

Ubi-Jimothy
06-25-2018, 04:05 PM
Hey Jazz117Volkov,

Cheers for the feedback! It's definitely something that the team are always looking at. I'll forward this feedback on to them for you :)

All the best,

Jim.

ThatMetalDude
06-25-2018, 04:24 PM
Agreed, if we could also get the option to choose which bots to fight, rather than having to play a ton of PvP to get level 3 bots as opponents, that would be great.

CandleInTheDark
06-25-2018, 04:48 PM
Honestly bots in general need an overhaul, they don't last against a player for ten seconds, if I know I am against a bot then I know I rarely have to worry about being parried even on the slower attacks you have to mindgame opponents into and there are times they will just disengage and stand there allowing you a quick kill.

Jazz117Volkov
06-25-2018, 05:57 PM
Hey Jazz117Volkov,

Cheers for the feedback! It's definitely something that the team are always looking at. I'll forward this feedback on to them for you https://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/smile.png

All the best,

Jim.
Cheers, mate.