PDA

View Full Version : Supposed Valk rework (link)

HazelrahFirefly
06-25-2018, 12:14 PM
<Link removed by poster>

No actual footage, just a known Youtuber reading and briefly discussing a post on some forum that is akin to reddit. So, take it all with a dump truck worth of salt (not the emote kind).

I'm not sure I wholly like the supposed rework. I feel like I need to listen through it a few times... but at the same time, not sure I want to commit that much time since it could be 100% fake lol.

Armosias
06-25-2018, 12:28 PM
The link in description is broken for me, but wether it's real or not, we may know it soon on test servers heh..

Knight_Raime
06-25-2018, 06:45 PM
Both valks rework and wardens rework have been leaked by a few people who are under NDA. That's where the info is coming from. Some of it is not 100% accurate since at least in the wardens rework the frame data in the videos we saw was different. But it's safe to say the main changes are probably true.

Also prepare for this thread to be deleted and possibly receive a warning. Both threads I saw sharing this info were deleted yesterday.

XJadeDragoonX
06-25-2018, 07:19 PM
It's pretty pathetic if they flag or delete these threads. If anything, these things are speculation. Deleting them just gives them more merit. And there is nothing against the rules of the forum dictating that we can't talk about supposed leaked information or speculation or anything similar. So if anything, they are just abusing their own moderatory powers by doing so.

Knight_Raime
06-25-2018, 08:34 PM
It's pretty pathetic if they flag or delete these threads. If anything, these things are speculation. Deleting them just gives them more merit. And there is nothing against the rules of the forum dictating that we can't talk about supposed leaked information or speculation or anything similar. So if anything, they are just abusing their own moderatory powers by doing so.

Actually incorrect. If information is brought to the public by people who are under NDA the people who post said information have broken the law. OP sharing said information isn't in trouble with the law since he didn't agree to an NDA. But it's still information that's not meant to be out there. So the devs can absolutely ask for that information to be pulled. They're not abusing anything. You just have a lack of understanding when it comes to leaking information.

HazelrahFirefly
06-25-2018, 09:06 PM
I've removed my link (didn't apparently work anyway ha). I'll have no gripe if the thread gets taken down - I need the official news anyway so that I don't panic.