PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Figures- should there be A Kassandra?

WendysBrioche
06-25-2018, 01:13 AM
Noticed on the Ubi store instead of Legendary Editions they are in fact selling a Legendary figure of Alexios.

Now I'm not going to be getting any of these for Odyssey, or probably most other AC titles in the future. I did Bayek cause Egypt was special.

But if they're going to do a Legendary Alexios figure shouldn't they also be doing a Legendary Kassandra figure as well?

Probably a bad idea cause not many people will be getting these it seems. But if I were to get one, I'd get Kassandra since she's the character I'm planning to play as at this point, I like her more than I like Alexios.

briangade
06-25-2018, 11:36 AM
What I don't get is that all the special editions in the Ubi store has Alexios, when we now have confirmation that Kassandra is the canon character.
It makes no sense to me that it's not the canon character that is featured, at least they could give us a choice when we buy.
I have no interest in a special edition with a statue of the non canon character, the answer I got was that if I wanted a Kassandra edition I should buy it at Gamestop, I have no interest in shopping at Gamestop so f##k me I guess

WendysBrioche
07-03-2018, 01:58 AM
What I don't get is that all the special editions in the Ubi store has Alexios, when we now have confirmation that Kassandra is the canon character.
It makes no sense to me that it's not the canon character that is featured, at least they could give us a choice when we buy.
I have no interest in a special edition with a statue of the non canon character, the answer I got was that if I wanted a Kassandra edition I should buy it at Gamestop, I have no interest in shopping at Gamestop so f##k me I guess

I know right, the handling of specials is so weird this time around. Reminds of that Force Awakens fiasco where they had a lack of Rey toys. Guess I should be glad I'm not as crazy for Ancient Greece as I was for Egypt, but still that's me personally. Some people gotta crazy care about this somewhere.