PDA

View Full Version : So where is the matchmaking balance?

Gorgeous_B
06-24-2018, 08:22 AM
Every single game I had on domination tonight was an absolute destroying of my team because we were put against people at WAY higher skill than us.

Most matches, they would have one person that had double, if not triple our team total Renown.

Why is this happening?

Darkmight_cz
06-24-2018, 10:21 AM
My man renown doesn't mean skill. Renown just represents time spend in game so player with renown 100 can be beaten by player with renown 10 easily I see it all the time 😉

MuscleTech12018
06-24-2018, 02:53 PM
But who said there is matchmaking balance in this game, LOL ?:))

BirdDogInc
06-24-2018, 03:15 PM
There is no matchmaking balance, just matchmaking, period. If its your 1st day playing or going on your 2nd year playing, it dumps you in the fire with everyone, like against pre made 4 man gank squads totally pimped out. You will get the childish replies here from people who have been playing for a while to put your time in and quit crying you noob. You will get replies from some really nice people trying to help, some tips and pointers from the same, but again, they say the same, put your time in and learn the "mechanics". Then you get the Devs that say play the AI bots to learn the mechanics. If your looking for a hew game to level equally in PvP you've come to the wrong place.

Alustar.
06-24-2018, 06:19 PM
It depends a lot by your time of day, too. Some days I hardly fight anyone outside my given rep level, others in hard pressed to find many that are lower than 30 ish. But honestly, from what I've seen, even the rep 10-40 group don't actually know how to play sometimes. They keep taking influence to the face and getting caught by obvious moves. For any one who's new, it takes a good few months to gain the muscle memory needed to play effectively. It's not something you can just pick up and expect to start topping the boards within a week.

Siegfried-Z
06-24-2018, 08:51 PM
My man renown doesn't mean skill. Renown just represents time spend in game so player with renown 100 can be beaten by player with renown 10 easily I see it all the time 😉

Well the rep 100 you saw are a legend then .. never seen that happen in a year and half of for honor .

Yes rep is not skill but after a certain amount of time played you get at least the minimum.

99% of rep 10 players dont even know feints and are not able To counter GB. ..

About the matchmaking i use To face teams of 4 guys between 90 and 180 rep average.

Often against rep 200 and 387 few times 😅

While i am rep 98.