PDA

View Full Version : Does the D2D version of SH3 have Starforce?

vinraith
07-14-2007, 07:45 PM
I've been wanting to get this game for ages, but having had Starforce issues before the presence of that copy protection scheme has kept me away. I notice, however, that Direct2Drive seems to have SH3. Does anyone know if the direct download version of the game still has SF? There's no reason it should, clearly, since there's no disc. I just wanted to check and make absolutely certain before investing, though.

Thanks!

vinraith
07-14-2007, 07:45 PM
I've been wanting to get this game for ages, but having had Starforce issues before the presence of that copy protection scheme has kept me away. I notice, however, that Direct2Drive seems to have SH3. Does anyone know if the direct download version of the game still has SF? There's no reason it should, clearly, since there's no disc. I just wanted to check and make absolutely certain before investing, though.

Thanks!

cwhense
07-15-2007, 12:50 PM
Not that I noticed and I have that version.

not that I have a problem with starforce or anything, about the only company I had problems with is Valve and thier need for me to download everything even tohugh I bought and paid extra for a dvd of Halve life 2. I was on a spotty at best wireless conection at the time and it took almost 2 weeks for the darn thing to download and install, wouldn't let me install from the disk even I first tried and didn't have the wireless setup at that time.