PDA

View Full Version : Possible to kill targets without being seen?

reaktor
12-03-2007, 03:34 AM
everytime ive assasinated one of my targets i cant avoid being detected by all the guards?? is it possible to do every hit without being seen by anyone?

like the first hit in damascus, that guy who stabs the shopkeeper in the square, how are you meant to silently take him out since all he does is walk around in a circle? I was on a balcony watching him for a while and he just went back to the first shopkeeper and said the same thing again...

Has anyone taken out all the hits silently?

reaktor
12-03-2007, 03:34 AM
everytime ive assasinated one of my targets i cant avoid being detected by all the guards?? is it possible to do every hit without being seen by anyone?

like the first hit in damascus, that guy who stabs the shopkeeper in the square, how are you meant to silently take him out since all he does is walk around in a circle? I was on a balcony watching him for a while and he just went back to the first shopkeeper and said the same thing again...

Has anyone taken out all the hits silently?

Vincentantonio
12-03-2007, 03:50 AM
You must use the hidden blade; if you are in xbox press the pad up to select that weapon, then target (LT) the victim; get closer and press x from behind; keep moving mixing with the crowd

If you use any of your 2 swords be sure you will make a scandal

wepeel
12-03-2007, 05:49 AM
I believe taking out one of your quest targets will always make the nearby guards spot you, and also raise the alert status across the entire city until you get back to the hideout.

avsrule247
12-03-2007, 06:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by reaktor:

Has anyone taken out all the hits silently? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is impossible to take out all of the targets without being seen. I will not ruin the story for you but there are a couple that you cannot do while being low profile.

The first assassination can easily be done by blending in the crowd behind the victim and walking up behind him, then using the hidden blade to take him out.

Also for any extra help, visit assassinscreed.com/help the official video guide for Assassin's Creed.

xELITEGUNNERx
12-04-2007, 09:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by reaktor:

Has anyone taken out all the hits silently? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i went back to i think the 3rd block to assassinate the doctor man who stole people and did stuff to them and i followed him and when the thing went red i blended and waited then i saw him so i walked over and stabbed him and nothing happen i then relived i just kill the wrong guy so i blened and walked of but later i killed the right guy and no1 c me

Karl_93
12-04-2007, 10:19 AM
Hey i've killed people without being seen, but afterwards the guards always seem to see me, even if their backs are turned. Can you do it without needing to run away afterwards?

theBody44
12-04-2007, 12:18 PM
It is possible. I got in, assassinated my target and got out undetected* durring the last two missions in Acre (one in the large fortress in the SW corner and the other on the ship in the SE corner of the city). I'm pretty sure the other ones are in a public enough area that you wouldn't be able to get out unnoticed.

* of course, I took out a few guards along the way in and out, but never reached the alert stage.

ACfanboy12
12-04-2007, 12:22 PM
Well depends on what you mean by unoticed... like with out the guards EVER seeing you...

You can sorta do that... kill the target, then sit on a bench/hay w/e... wait for the guards to leave... boom.

IDK though

xELITEGUNNERx
12-04-2007, 01:12 PM
u need to blend when the red thing starts flashing and bleeping