PDA

View Full Version : For honor Balace

ReiiBrezoi
06-24-2018, 12:57 AM
Hello about all the characters in the game that people say its not balance i dont know why you make such a big deal because you can balance a game like this just think for a little for exemple shugoki vs shinobi you cant balace this shugoki its huge af and have a huge weapon for me at least its normal that he can 1 shot you and if shinobi have to doge and run to be alive and atak from distance or do his ninja things :)) the point is the game dont needs balance because every character its unique in his way and the defens spams and ataks because if it is to be all balanced it wont be so fun and for the spaming things you hate try to pary run or make him run out of stamina and then do something .I get pisst of alot of times when im getting my *** kickt but this is the life i need to improve to be good its not the game's fault .In the end all depends on skill if you are a very good player you can kick a spamers *** so i hope all of you have a good day and take care :)

SangLong524
06-24-2018, 01:43 AM
Dear OP,
After serious read, reread and try to read, I propose the following:
1. Vocabulary skill buff: the amount of incorrect words offend my delicate sight.
2. Massive structure rework: There are introduction, body, then conclusion. Please start with Introduction, then break them into at least 3 paragraphs, one for each.
3. Grammar skill buff: similar to point number 2, please use dots and commas. Huge buff to comprehensibility.
4. Bullsh*t talking skill nerf: now I am all for skill being the greatest determining factor, but with Ubi's seasonal reworks, some characters are at risk of falling behind everyone.

ReiiBrezoi
06-24-2018, 01:52 AM
Sorry that im not born in a English State to learn that language all my life . And i dont consider myself speaking vulgar .