PDA

View Full Version : For Ubisoft

ReiiBrezoi
06-24-2018, 12:38 AM
Hello there im Reii and i will like this message to arive to somoane from ubisoft this is about the for honor servers they said that we have dedicated servers but i dont feel it and the conection problems noly if a little bit of internet drops for a second it disconecting you so i think maybe the servers to keep the games and to not be hosted by other players had to be payd and i want to tell you some ways if you make the servers "great " you can put dlc that you can get only with money or something that will payback the servers paymant in this way you can make some money back and god damn ubisoft you have a lot of mony you can aford for only one game
this thing and belive me a lot of people love it and will put money and a lot on time on it just because of the gameplay visuals and everything in it ,if you wont you will lose players in time and the most beautiful game i seen in gaming for me because i cant speak in others name in conclusion just make servers that not disconects you or at least put a REJOIN button so you can go back or even if i have 1 or 2 seconds masive lag i will be happy than to be disconected just do something you have so many people there can just one of them come with a good ideea if not i will give you a hell lot of ideeas just please fix this server problems ,Have a good day.

ReiiBrezoi
06-24-2018, 12:40 AM
Hail ubisoft make for honor great again