PDA

View Full Version : Any servers NOT running the beta patches?

MichaelMar
12-21-2004, 06:26 PM
I am not going to install the beta patches again...first time resulted in me having to reinstall the entire game over(

Are there any servers not running the beta pataches? Also, how much longer till the full release patch, non-beta, is released?

THX

MichaelMar
12-21-2004, 06:26 PM
I am not going to install the beta patches again...first time resulted in me having to reinstall the entire game over(

Are there any servers not running the beta pataches? Also, how much longer till the full release patch, non-beta, is released?

THX

F19_Orheim
12-21-2004, 07:00 PM
I would say not really. In addition to the Beta release maddox also released the dedicated server (for that version). There haven't been an earlier release of a PACIFIC FIGHTER dedicated server pack, so that was very much wanted... thus hardly no server running anything else but the beta

JG53Frankyboy
12-22-2004, 02:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MichaelMar:

THX <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

did you download both needed files ?
the ...common.exe
& 3.02bm.exe ?

MaxMhz
12-22-2004, 03:49 AM
I ran 3.01 (don't like beta's) but then Oleg recently said the new patch (3.03) would not come for some time (more than 2 weeks - that's a first). So I installed 3.02b (3.02_common and 3.02b for PF, and 3.02_common and 3.02bm for FB+AEP+PF)...

Works fine http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

F19_Orheim
12-22-2004, 04:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MaxMhz:
I ran 3.01 (don't like beta's) but then Oleg recently said the new patch (3.03) would not come for some time (more than 2 weeks .... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Where did You read this? Oh cr@p that the "search" doesn't work anymore.... it was easy to find news from Oleg in the past.....

MaxMhz
12-22-2004, 04:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
Posted earlier by Oleg_Maddox:

Only I promised it. Nobody else. Other may repeat my words about it.

However rework of this add-on due to fact that are known now need a time.

Its why we released dedicated server anyway and didn't wait for the new planes (and only one really promised plane!). And why we released new map and new features already in 3.01 and 3.02 before add-on.
Another one thing, we have still havy sick one of our main programmers... I told it... and to replace him is way more harder and take way more time, then to wait him a bit more.

So the add-on(s) with the new planes and add-on(s) with new maps will be 100%, but later. I still think you have enough to play with the only released content of PF even stand alone, comparing to anything other released in that area. Why not to compare? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

in thread http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?q=Y&a=tpc&s=400102&f=26310365&m=4941020452&p=6 on page 6 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif