PDA

View Full Version : zerk / attack feints

Vixence
06-23-2018, 05:52 PM
Alright does any1 think zerk is a bit op with his superarmor?
i mean everytime i play against him he is just covered in white
u cant counter his attacks by yours. they hit hard af and his stamina is just endless even if i manage to block each of his god damn attack direction changes
but this is not all
playing as orochi i have this ******** 'reaction guard' and idk if this is the reason but zerk hitting LEFT 2 times on the second attack goes THROUGH MY BLOCK WTF
this is driving me nuts
he s just nullifing my unique abilities to dodge into attacks becuz i cant just interrupt his attacks
i am forced to parry him all the time
there is no point of riptides and storm rushes he can just SA through that shiet
i dont think im this bad but i just cannot react to all the ****

i dont have same problems with any other character other than kensei mb. even PK bothers less because damage isnt too high
he swings a sword and u should guess either he s going for attack \ unblockable bash \ or will he strike from the left WITH SA OR maybe hes going for GB
nothing compared with orochi huh?

mb i am butthurting but this is no fun to me
these feints should be less powerful

Darkmight_cz
06-23-2018, 06:28 PM
Alright does any1 think zerk is a bit op with his superarmor?
i mean everytime i play against him he is just covered in white
u cant counter his attacks by yours. they hit hard af and his stamina is just endless even if i manage to block each of his god damn attack direction changes
but this is not all
playing as orochi i have this ******** 'reaction guard' and idk if this is the reason but zerk hitting LEFT 2 times on the second attack goes THROUGH MY BLOCK WTF
this is driving me nuts
he s just nullifing my unique abilities to dodge into attacks becuz i cant just interrupt his attacks
i am forced to parry him all the time
there is no point of riptides and storm rushes he can just SA through that shiet
i dont think im this bad but i just cannot react to all the ****

i dont have same problems with any other character other than kensei mb. even PK bothers less because damage isnt too high
he swings a sword and u should guess either he s going for attack \ unblockable bash \ or will he strike from the left WITH SA OR maybe hes going for GB
nothing compared with orochi huh?

mb i am butthurting but this is no fun to me
these feints should be less powerful

I agree zerk is really bit out of leash right now HA on every move + dmg as hell also his HP pool is good so its really hard to defeat even average player. But a orochi is also slightly op this season after rework he is fast as fck and unpredictable.

Vixence
06-23-2018, 06:39 PM
she is fast, but not unpredictable
for me she is the easiest enemy from the pool
she doesnt have the tools to be unpredictable except for new storm rush mb but the dmg too low to be the thing
zerk is fast too, sometimes his combos r off the charts but he IS unpredictable with all those feints
imagine orochi can do that even without HA

Erhanninja
06-23-2018, 07:00 PM
Absolutely agree. Also as far as I know feinting heavy supposed to take more stamina than throwing a heavy. But Zerk can throw like 10 of heavy feints into light and never runs out of stamina.

Another point I donít know if itís just me. Zerk gets revenge extremely quickly. 2-3 hits and boom revenge.