PDA

View Full Version : Hi here i am with the regular buff pk damage a little please

Eyyupyeser95
06-23-2018, 04:03 PM
I am not asking for much all she needs is a little damage buff. Not to much like before her rework but just a little. I know it is futile but she is the only assasin i like playing so just a small damage buff and she is good to go

Felheric
06-23-2018, 07:25 PM
I really hate that ubisoft made her regular light 500ms -13 dmg and second 400 ms light -15 dmg, kinda encouraging light, light combos most of the time. They could start atleast with swaping this numbers. I think even people who hate her would agree that less dmg for faster attack make sense.

David_gorda
06-23-2018, 10:01 PM
No she doesnt need any buffs. Still one Of better classes in the Game. There are plenty Of other classes that need buffs and pk is Definetly not one Of them.

ChampionRuby50g
06-23-2018, 10:06 PM
PK does need a buff in damage terms, ever so slightly. It should be simple number tweaks, nothing else really major. So it shouldn’t take the team long to implement, but they also shouldn’t rush to do it. There are plenty of other things that should have priority, and I wouldn’t be upset if this happened next season. As long as it happens.

HazelrahFirefly
06-23-2018, 10:31 PM
If you dont think PK needs a buff you are not looking at the hero objectively. She's the worst assassin by a large margin. Lowest damage, less in her kit still, and a bunch of bleed stacking for no benefit.

Cliff_001
06-24-2018, 05:37 AM
Maybe buff the heavy damage to 25 because 20 is to low. I think the light damage is ok where its at now.

BadBOO17
06-24-2018, 07:57 AM
If you dont think PK needs a buff you are not looking at the hero objectively. She's the worst assassin by a large margin. Lowest damage, less in her kit still, and a bunch of bleed stacking for no benefit.

Shouldnt compare pk to the other assasins when deciding on buffing and more to the entire roster since most of the assassins are pretty much the best heros in game(zerk, shaman, roch, and glad(yes i consider glad a strong hero)). Ideally every hero would be an A tier hero to create balance since S tier is usually borderline if not just completely OP and anything below A is considered average or ****. So at least in my opinion S tier heros should be slightly toned down until they considered back to A tier and and everything below A tier should be slightly buffed until they are considered A as well. This would be in a perfect world.
Im ok with giving pk the very slightest damage buff to ease all the crybaby pk mains out there whining about not being the best hero in game anymore(joking). A very slight buff is fine but Buff her on comparison to heros like shaman and other assassins and shes back to being cheap af since shes not a bad hero and is sitting around the high B range IMO.

(I am totally not joking. Pk mains are crying about being balanced and not broken)

Charmzzz
06-25-2018, 09:58 AM
Shouldnt compare pk to the other assasins when deciding on buffing and more to the entire roster since most of the assassins are pretty much the best heros in game(zerk, shaman, roch, and glad(yes i consider glad a strong hero)). Ideally every hero would be an A tier hero to create balance since S tier is usually borderline if not just completely OP and anything below A is considered average or ****. So at least in my opinion S tier heros should be slightly toned down until they considered back to A tier and and everything below A tier should be slightly buffed until they are considered A as well. This would be in a perfect world.
Im ok with giving pk the very slightest damage buff to ease all the crybaby pk mains out there whining about not being the best hero in game anymore(joking). A very slight buff is fine but Buff her on comparison to heros like shaman and other assassins and shes back to being cheap af since shes not a bad hero and is sitting around the high B range IMO.

(I am totally not joking. Pk mains are crying about being balanced and not broken)

Oh god, no. Glad is bad. Like really bad. Lowest / second lowest in Winrates, proven here: https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/news-community/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-325754-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32

Stop using your biased opinion, if you do it I can only say that Conqueror has a 60% Winrate in Duel after his rework while PK had 58% before her massive Nerf. B-Tier is NOT the target for the Devs. They always said they want to bring every Hero up to the same level with Shaman and the likes being optimal performance-wise.

Fairemont
06-25-2018, 05:09 PM
PK is technically fine in terms of damage. She relies a lot on bleed, though.

Which any shield or any form of healing instantly negates, such as revenge. Her ability to stack bleed is really potent and can tear people apart in a real hurry.

The ability to remove the bleed so easily in certain game modes poses a big problem to her.

BadBOO17
06-26-2018, 03:34 AM
Oh god, no. Glad is bad. Like really bad. Lowest / second lowest in Winrates, proven here: https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/news-community/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-325754-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32

Stop using your biased opinion, if you do it I can only say that Conqueror has a 60% Winrate in Duel after his rework while PK had 58% before her massive Nerf. B-Tier is NOT the target for the Devs. They always said they want to bring every Hero up to the same level with Shaman and the likes being optimal performance-wise.

Charmzzz to the rescue. Im surprised you didnt look up my stats again, call me ****, and tell me how much better you are then me.
I consider glad a strong hero, big whoop dude, get over yourself. Everyone has heros they consider stronger than others. Like i hate fighting raiders even though i main him.
Well in that same article ubi said they would like all the heros to be around 50% so with Pk being at the 58% win rate, then yes she was probably deserving of a nerf.
Clearly said they should give her a very very small damage buff to bring her up to A tier, maybe you should read my post again. i mean i didnt hide that in my post its clearly there but im guessing you are too use to being spoonfed since you only want to play S tier characters.

Charmzzz
06-26-2018, 08:04 AM
Charmzzz to the rescue. Im surprised you didnt look up my stats again, call me ****, and tell me how much better you are then me.
I consider glad a strong hero, big whoop dude, get over yourself. Everyone has heros they consider stronger than others. Like i hate fighting raiders even though i main him.
Well in that same article ubi said they would like all the heros to be around 50% so with Pk being at the 58% win rate, then yes she was probably deserving of a nerf.
Clearly said they should give her a very very small damage buff to bring her up to A tier, maybe you should read my post again. i mean i didnt hide that in my post its clearly there but im guessing you are too use to being spoonfed since you only want to play S tier characters.

Quote me on the instance where I said that I am better than you. Raider has the second / third highest Winrate in Dominion, so I cannot see your point. Everyone hates being Stampeded to Death... Glad cannot do that, PK cannot do that, too.

To get to around 50% Winrate in Dominion they have to massively Nerf: Lawbringer, Raider, Kensei and Conq.

And what the hell are you talking about again? I never said that PK did not need a Nerf. I am repeating since ages that PK needs a Rework and Tweaks. What they did was just a hit with the Nerfbat and some Bugfixes. She is sh*t now, if you still lose to her you should really train a bit in the Arena. Her bleed is such a joke, I picked up Zerker 2 weeks ago and I eat PK's for breakfast. They start their mixup into bleed cancel? You know what? I don't give a f*ck about it, I feint a Heavy for a Hyperarmored Light that deals at least 5 more Damage than her Mosquito Bleed (even more because I have Debuff Reduction...).

Cannot wait for S6 Recap to get the statistical proof.

Your statement about the "crybaby PK Mains" was offensive, again, and you wonder about the reaction you get?

Charmzzz
06-26-2018, 08:24 AM
Deleted cause Forum failed.

Fairemont
06-26-2018, 04:12 PM
Quote me on the instance where I said that I am better than you. Raider has the second / third highest Winrate in Dominion, so I cannot see your point. Everyone hates being Stampeded to Death... Glad cannot do that, PK cannot do that, too.

To get to around 50% Winrate in Dominion they have to massively Nerf: Lawbringer, Raider, Kensei and Conq.

And what the hell are you talking about again? I never said that PK did not need a Nerf. I am repeating since ages that PK needs a Rework and Tweaks. What they did was just a hit with the Nerfbat and some Bugfixes. She is sh*t now, if you still lose to her you should really train a bit in the Arena. Her bleed is such a joke, I picked up Zerker 2 weeks ago and I eat PK's for breakfast. They start their mixup into bleed cancel? You know what? I don't give a f*ck about it, I feint a Heavy for a Hyperarmored Light that deals at least 5 more Damage than her Mosquito Bleed (even more because I have Debuff Reduction...).

Your statement about the "crybaby PK Mains" was offensive, again, and you wonder about the reaction you get?

PK just straight up does not have the defensive capabilities to survive long enough to use her relatively useless toolkit to win. In a 1 on 1 she has to land... probably a minimum of twice as many hits as anyone other than maybe valk. But valk has better defense by far.

PK is just in a really, really bad spot right now. Too weak offensively to have her weak defense support her.

HazelrahFirefly
06-26-2018, 07:29 PM
PK is technically fine in terms of damage. She relies a lot on bleed, though.

Which any shield or any form of healing instantly negates, such as revenge. Her ability to stack bleed is really potent and can tear people apart in a real hurry.

The ability to remove the bleed so easily in certain game modes poses a big problem to her.

Not to mention the bleed is pointless. Shaman bleeds and she can heal. Nobu and Glad can threaten with their higher damage. PK bleeds and you watch someone with a big red bar be fine for a while.

I dont even care about a damage buff if they just made her bleed have a function. Right now there's no mlm incentive to use it... except that it's all she has in her kit. It's so dumb lol.

BadBOO17
06-27-2018, 06:05 PM

Eliminate LB feat spam boom balanced, reduce damage taken while in raiders carry and have it so you can get hit out of his carry like with shamans bite maybe some more stamina drain on misses balanced.
kensei is in an alright place if anything i would just like his dodge heavies to be dodge lights damage wise but i really dont care if they do anything to him. Conq is common knowledge.

Its starting to look like you struggle reading and comprehending. My statement was saying everyone has their own heros they struggle against. Some people think aramusha is godly and while alot of people dont. I think glad is a strong character, alot of people may not. But its obvious that you dont struggle against anything in this game and are the best person to ever play it so i guess thats why you didnt understandy original statement.

No **** you "eat pks for breakfast" zerk is the best character ingame. So congrats man you switched from one S tier hero to another. When zerk gets nerfed, what S tier character are you going to run to next?

And no i knew id get some crybaby to come along and react and i was obviously right since you responded. If my crybaby pk mains statement offends you then its more than likely true and you need to grow up.

Maxime_Qc-
06-27-2018, 08:19 PM
Using win rate stats to decided who neeed and who don't need buuf/nerf is DUMB

Those stat are made by 100% of the community... the same people that are asking for nerf instantly when they can't fight a character.... 80% of these peoples have NEVER parryed a light once in their life !!... most of them have trouble parrying a heavy...

You let them play together and of course those who play assassins between them are gonna win...

Doesn't need to be a genius to realise this

Arekonator
06-27-2018, 08:34 PM

Those stat are made by 100% of the community... the same people that are asking for nerf instantly when they can't fight a character.... 80% of these peoples have NEVER parryed a light once in their life !!... most of them have trouble parrying a heavy...

You let them play together and of course those who play assassins between them are gonna win...

You realize those stats are collected from the top 2.5%, right?

Maxime_Qc-
06-27-2018, 08:50 PM
How do you determine who's the top 2.5 % ?

Its those who play the most and have 200 and more total rep ?

Lollll please... i have allready check and message most the top 1 on FHtracker to try then in duel.. almost beat them all...

I also allready seen a young boy only rep 70 that was destroying absolutely everyone in his way.... he could have compete with the best...

But he's only rep 70 so clearly not taken in consideration in this data base...!

Arekonator
06-27-2018, 09:03 PM
For sure the devs are taking their data from FH tracker, you got that right.

Maxime_Qc-
06-27-2018, 09:19 PM
You don't know the answer so you gonna answer me with sarcasm....

That tell a lot about you... all your message are ignored now ;)

(Btw wgat i said was just logic since everyone stats are on fhtrackers....)

Arekonator
06-27-2018, 09:29 PM
Implying devs dont have their own more accurate data.
Implying my sarcasm wasnt also correct.
FH tracker data have been proven innacurate to put it mildly.
Go on, ignore me for pointing out holes in your statements, that says a lot about you.

Charmzzz
06-28-2018, 08:05 AM
Eliminate LB feat spam boom balanced, reduce damage taken while in raiders carry and have it so you can get hit out of his carry like with shamans bite maybe some more stamina drain on misses balanced.
kensei is in an alright place if anything i would just like his dodge heavies to be dodge lights damage wise but i really dont care if they do anything to him. Conq is common knowledge.

Its starting to look like you struggle reading and comprehending. My statement was saying everyone has their own heros they struggle against. Some people think aramusha is godly and while alot of people dont. I think glad is a strong character, alot of people may not. But its obvious that you dont struggle against anything in this game and are the best person to ever play it so i guess thats why you didnt understandy original statement.

No **** you "eat pks for breakfast" zerk is the best character ingame. So congrats man you switched from one S tier hero to another. When zerk gets nerfed, what S tier character are you going to run to next?

And no i knew id get some crybaby to come along and react and i was obviously right since you responded. If my crybaby pk mains statement offends you then its more than likely true and you need to grow up.

I don't care about special snowflakes who have problems against a low Winrate Character. It is obvious that those are personal inabilities. But if some Characters pull off a 55+% Winrate in any Mode among the Top 2.5% Players (concerning Skill Rating) - there is definitely something wrong with that Character. LB, Kensei, Zerker, Conq, Shaman and Raider are these Characters at the moment. No, I am NOT the best Player. I never said something like this. I personally struggle against a good Valk because I face them so rarely, and I struggle against all the above mentioned Characters. This has NO connection to what I am saying, if a Character has a much higher Winrate there HAS to be a problem. That is a statistical fact.

Gladiator is sh*t, he is winning around 45% of all his Matches (be it Dom or Duel). So calling him strong is plain bs. I would never call Valk strong, yet I struggle against her. But I know that Statistics show how bad she is, how hard it is to win with her. This will be true for PK in the next Season Recap, I am sure.

To add to this: they nerfed PK having a 58% Duel Winrate but a mediocre Dominion Winrate in S4. Now, LB and Raider always had a 54+% Winrate in Dominion, yet no Nerfs. Then comes Conq pulling off a 60% Duel Winrate in S5 - no Nerf in sight. Do you UNDERSTAND me being upset now?

I think YOU have trouble reading. You did not respond to ANY of my arguments, you just keep insulting me. Zerk is not the "best Character in the game" - Conq is at the moment. I will switch to any Character I think is fun, that's why I kept playing Gladiator and Warden even if they are terribad. But sometimes I wanna play something that is able to keep up when I face Stampede - spamming Raiders in Dom like you...

You insulted everyone who calls for a buff on PK as a "crybaby PK main". That's why I reported you. I couldn't care less about a no-skill Stampede spammer, so...

Using Winrates from the Top 2.5% (Duel) / Top 4% (Dominion) is the BEST way to determine how strong a Character is in reality. If they take Data out of, let's say, 1 Million Matches, from the highest Skillrating Players, don't you think that these Statistics are much more reliable than anything else? Btw it is NOT an Assassin topping the Charts at the moment. It is Conq in Duel (60%) and Lawbringer in Dominion (54%).

You seem to have little knowledge about Statistics.

Here is the explanation how they gather the Data:

Below is a Matrix of all the 1v1 matches made by the top 2.5% players on PC and Console combined (according to our skill rating) of For Honor. In terms of data it’s the closet thing we have to inform us about the competitive level of For Honor in 1v1.

4v4 DATA
Here is the win rate in 4v4 Dominion for the top 4% players on PC and Console combined according to our skill rating system.

You’ll notice that the population % is not the same as for Duel. It’s because we want to get a population high enough in the ranking while being large enough to get relevant data.