PDA

View Full Version : Xbox360 or PS3

Kharturr
06-28-2009, 12:30 PM
Alright, due to fortunate circumstances, I own both a Xbox360 and a PS3. I had the 360 version of AC1 and now that AC2 is just a short ways away, I'm debating whether or not I want to get AC2 for the 360 or PS3. I wanted to get some people's opinion. Please don't turn this into a flame war either http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

BTW I'm new :P

Kharturr
06-28-2009, 12:30 PM
Alright, due to fortunate circumstances, I own both a Xbox360 and a PS3. I had the 360 version of AC1 and now that AC2 is just a short ways away, I'm debating whether or not I want to get AC2 for the 360 or PS3. I wanted to get some people's opinion. Please don't turn this into a flame war either http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

BTW I'm new :P

caswallawn_2k7
06-28-2009, 02:17 PM
generaly there is very little differance, as a standard rule the PS3 can have slightly bettter graphics and shorter load times. but the main choice here would be what controller do you prefer? and when you have decided that you will know the version you should get.

Sarcross
06-28-2009, 02:20 PM
Being an Xbox owner, I think the PS3 will be the better choice. The PS3 generally has brighter and a little more crisp graphics. I don't know about load times, but depending on how frequent they are, that shouldn't be much of a concern. And like caswallawn said, it'll come down to controller preference.

Zeusdude2020
06-28-2009, 03:00 PM
Really this isn't that hard of a decision, and I'm not trying to flame the 360 here.

But seeing as both games will be exactly the game game play wise, go for the one that will have much better graphics and possible faster loading screens.

Also, I played AC1 on my 360 first (before I owned a PS3) and then I borrowed my friend's AC PS3 copy a week ago and I am having a blast playing it on the PS3. True, they are exactly the same game play wise but it is unbelievable how fluid and sharp the animations and graphics look.
Just that little bit of difference makes the game so much enjoyable.

So just go the extra mile and get the PS3 version.

EDIT: Oh the controller methods, ya that is true too. Another reason you should go play AC1 on the PS3, rent it if you have to. I presume the controls will be very similar in the second one.

Pitalla
06-28-2009, 03:01 PM
It may look alot better ni PS3 Imo, tought I will get it for 360 since I do not posses a ps3.

Xm3buX
06-29-2009, 10:28 AM
AC 1 was very slightly brighter on the 360 version. But it doesn't make that much difference, really it comes down to controller preferance in the end.

caswallawn_2k7
06-29-2009, 01:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">AC 1 was very slightly brighter on the 360 version. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
that comparison was done on a PS3 wasnt setup propperly.

godsmack_darius
06-29-2009, 03:02 PM
It all depends on what you feel comfortable with really