unstable connection.
imbalance heros
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Tyrjo
06-23-2018, 10:01 AM
Another post worthy of this forum. :rolleyes:

Gastgrinder
06-23-2018, 05:22 PM
some people notice faster than others what a broken **** ubisoft has done here...

bannex19
06-23-2018, 06:08 PM
So good.
Straight forward, unique, high skill ceiling gameplay.
Stable dedicated servers.
Relatively balanced heroes.
Now people will be thoroughly confused.

MuscleTech12018
06-23-2018, 07:00 PM
So good.
Straight forward, unique, high skill ceiling gameplay.
Stable dedicated servers.
Relatively balanced heroes.
Now people will be thoroughly confused.

There are people who play this game with hard classes and there are olso cheesy low skilled players who play op heroes like the one quoted ... FH at it';s finest :))

UbiInsulin
06-23-2018, 08:15 PM
confused, terrible gameplay.
unstable connection.
imbalance heros
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sorry for the frustrations it sounds like you've been encountering here. This thread will probably have a longer shelf life if you go into more detail on these problems (i.e. which gameplay mechanics can be improved, which heroes need changes). Detailed feedback is a lot easier for the dev team to act on.

bannex19
06-23-2018, 08:36 PM
@muscle If you're saying I main cent, shaman or whatever else you think is OP you're wrong. My main is and always will be warlord. What now?

Alustar.
06-23-2018, 08:38 PM
I however do run shaman a lot, feed me your hate! >:]

Legion25846
06-23-2018, 08:50 PM
Confused - that's on you
Gameplay- is top notch your ****ed if you think other wise
Connection- ive been dced like twice in the last 5 weeks since i started playing ( stop running a toaster with a hamster wheel for internet )
Balance - game is pretty balanced you haven't played unblanced if you think this game has bad balance

I'm gonna assume like every other noob in this game the unbalance revolves around 3 characters Cent/sham/orochi

and now im gonna tell you that none of these of these heroes are truly unbalanced

Centurion- Hes a B tier hero with very linear attacks straight forward anyone who has done some training against him can beat him he has 1 opener 1 mix up he cant feint his unblockable his feints are so slow its not worth doing them his range is short his health pool is very low. If anything he needs a buff or some sort of rework.

Shaman- this character has a solid arsenal probably some of the highest dps for the kit she has plus a health drain shes a little above the rest but not unbeatable.

orochi- Light attack spamming weeb once you truly grasp what the opponent is doing you can counter it just don't try and parry the attacks are to fast you will most likely get slapped in the face.

Other then that the rest of the cast is pretty good with maybe the valk Lb and fat man being on the bottom tier but you can still win with them by having some skill and out playing your opponents just takes a little extra work. i would no ive been playing valk for the last week or so on a pretty steady basis.

Ive played for about 6 weeks now and ive picked up on the game pretty well im no god but im not bad either.

****ing people always want instant grat when they play a game just want to log on and be a god without putting work in just like real life sad the gaming community today.