PDA

View Full Version : flags in assassins creed

parde1967
12-03-2009, 11:20 AM
what is the purpose of collecting flags, excuse my ignorance only just started playing assassins creed 1 after hearing all the hype.

parde1967
12-03-2009, 11:20 AM
what is the purpose of collecting flags, excuse my ignorance only just started playing assassins creed 1 after hearing all the hype.

com199
12-03-2009, 11:37 AM
Achievements or trophies, depending on what system u use.

parde1967
12-03-2009, 11:58 AM
thankyou, but do you get anything like extra weapons or life or skills with the acheivments or trophys, please excuse my dumbness, as i say only just started playing game, but am enjoying it and would like to know more, many thanks pardre.

kingbren08
12-03-2009, 12:43 PM
you dont get trophies on the ps3 not sure about the xbox but if you collect every single flag you get a crossbow

caswallawn_2k7
12-03-2009, 12:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kingbren08:
you dont get trophies on the ps3 not sure about the xbox but if you collect every single flag you get a crossbow </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
if you actually still believe that you should have your fingers chopped off before you spread crap like this further.

parde1967
12-03-2009, 12:49 PM
thankyou, so there is a point in collecting them,must have collected a hundred or more in different cites but nothing has happened as of yet cheers anyway pardre.

kingbren08
12-03-2009, 12:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kingbren08:
you dont get trophies on the ps3 not sure about the xbox but if you collect every single flag you get a crossbow </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
if you actually still believe that you should have your fingers chopped off before you spread crap like this further. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> what ,if your saying this is a rumour i didnt hear it on the forums and im almost positive that it is true