PDA

View Full Version : Combo kills

Sinful_Groove
11-16-2007, 08:32 AM
Am I the only one who thinks combo kills are extremely hard in fights?

Im getting a bit bored of always taking a defensive stance to counter attack, but i can't find a good way to do combo kills easily... In about 30+ guard fights only 2 combo kills....

help?

Sinful_Groove
11-16-2007, 08:32 AM

Im getting a bit bored of always taking a defensive stance to counter attack, but i can't find a good way to do combo kills easily... In about 30+ guard fights only 2 combo kills....

help?

Pandoraa
11-16-2007, 08:38 AM
Its just timeing. Try pactice fighting in the court yard.

Raide
11-16-2007, 08:44 AM
It does take a while to get the timing right, but once you have it it becomes natural. The stepping comes in hardy as it leaves them open to normal attacks as well.

As long as you have unlocked the Counter Kill, it works. I did spend ages wondering why I could not do it and had not unlocked it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

Raide
UK Forum Manager

barbasoll
11-16-2007, 09:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Faithfulx:

help? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, I feel the same. Counter-attacks are MUCH easier to time. I just need more practice I guess.

Oh a question: Can you combo kill only if your first hit strikes? Or can you always combo?

Sinful_Groove
11-16-2007, 09:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by barbasoll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Faithfulx:

help? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, I feel the same. Counter-attacks are MUCH easier to time. I just need more practice I guess.

Oh a question: Can you combo kill only if your first hit strikes? Or can you always combo? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the only time you cant combo is when he slides your sword off...