PDA

View Full Version : Question about faction switching and classes

SeverelyToasted
06-22-2018, 12:57 PM
I started out as a viking and switched to knights however I kept the classes of my old faction. Will that reset to knights at the end of the season?

voiddp
06-22-2018, 01:09 PM
i think they wont change. I read something somewhere about that. Cant find.
But the thing is you already could have invested time and rep+ levels in some of those half-unlocked chars. Just without customization. It will be unlogical to lock all that back and give you different set to play with. Just unlock all you want with steel.

By the way also got starter on free weekend and already have -8k PK unlocked and 17k steel on me now. I think i will just farm steel up to 44k and unlock all other basic chars with discount. Or maybe not will think about it again on that moment.

ChampionRuby50g
06-22-2018, 01:12 PM
All your class progress and levels stay the same and will never change, only go up as you level up.

If you started as a Viking in this season, but switched just recently and not in the off season, and Vikings win the war you won’t get any rewards. If Knights won the war, you won’t get any rewards either.

voiddp
06-22-2018, 01:47 PM
He is about Starter Edition. Where you have 9 basic characters locked for 8k. With 3 of your first time chosen faction soft-locked for 8k but playable.

And if the playable characters change with changing faction, in the end of season.