PDA

View Full Version : Serious issues that will ruin the gameplay experience!

alyshazli
06-22-2018, 07:55 AM
I don't know if it's just me or what! but:

1stly, i noticed that Kassandra is a more solid character than Alexios. And by that i mean, the way that Alexios run or move is so freakin bad on so many levels! i'm sorry he looks like a ****** while he's running but Kassandra is not! why is that?! why do u make 2 charachters and one of them is simply ugly? i'm sure u know what i'm talking about here!

2ndly, why do camera zoom out so much while running?! i get it when u ride a horse but also while running?! just why?!!! and above all there's no sheilds! Spartan soldiers used big *ss sheilds we all know that so what in the *ss ubisoft?!

karoomii
06-22-2018, 01:58 PM
I noticed that a lot more attention was paid to Cassandra as well, but I'm sure it'll be fixed up by the time the game releases.

And I don't know....I like the zoomed out camera. Reminds me more of the earlier games and I feel like I can take in the environment much better like this.

ProdiGurl
06-22-2018, 02:59 PM
From what I noticed & commented on somewhere around here was Alexios' facial expression looking 'off' sometimes.. maybe the eyes? Maybe the voice over with it?
I can't pinpoint it but I don't remember any of our Assassins seeming 'wonky' in AC, so I think it'll be fine at release.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izClebPT-gE