PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate "Ghost" Loot drops?

Lethalchem
06-22-2018, 07:35 AM
I took this screenshot during the recent XP event we just had. I felt it was a great example of something I've noticed many times and always been curious about. Whenever I clear several "level ups" at once through a single match completion, I invariably receive multiple drops of the same exact item. Although this is mildly annoying, it's even more baffling that I don't actually receive all the items the screen shows I looted. So my question is, are these duplicate items which don't actually enter into your inventory functioning as designed, or some sort of glitch?

As seen in the link below, I received multiple drops of the same 2 items. In fact, if you look at the scroll bar to the right I had 3 rows of info from that drop, which included even more of the same two items. Not only were they duplicates, but only one version of each item actually showed up in my inventory when all was said and done. I'm curious to hear if this is intentional or malfunctioning.

https://imgur.com/XPJISky

E1seNw0Lf
06-22-2018, 08:08 AM
It shows one item multiple times. It's an old bug, but devs don't care enough about it.

This is For Honor.

Erhanninja
06-22-2018, 08:46 AM
It happens to me all the time. It gives you exact same item multiple. But also if you receive a new outfit it shows its picture as that item as well. Silly. Or like you said itís shows you have the item which you donít have even though you salvaged it. Either of two. Silly

Kamen42
06-22-2018, 02:09 PM
There were several threads about this very issue (I even created one of them few months ago). I have never heard that this is being fixed. I guess this is just a minor bug and there are more serious issues.

Lethalchem
06-22-2018, 02:59 PM
There were several threads about this very issue (I even created one of them few months ago). I have never heard that this is being fixed. I guess this is just a minor bug and there are more serious issues.
You guys are probably right, Iím sure there are more pressing issues they are hopefully addressing. Iím not sure how difficult it is to fix, but when a player is trying to drop a specific type of equipment (especially now that the visual collection lets us know what weíre missing), itís a bit annoying knowing we are losing drop opportunities because of this bug.