PDA

View Full Version : Controller Dead Zone

Archeun
06-21-2018, 08:30 PM
For months, I've had serious issues with parrying. I couldn't parry anyone and yet, I am parried constantly. I changed Dead Zone on the controller to 0 and to say that parrying is easier is the understatement of the year.

Makes all the difference in the world.

Lethalchem
06-21-2018, 09:19 PM
For months, I've had serious issues with parrying. I couldn't parry anyone and yet, I am parried constantly. I changed Dead Zone on the controller to 0 and to say that parrying is easier is the understatement of the year.

Makes all the difference in the world. Yes, itís something that should be made a little bit more obvious to new players. It does make a difference.

voiddp
06-22-2018, 11:49 AM
Lowered it down to 12 as of yet. Improved my ability to block a lot. Need to try with even lesser numbers maybe. Not sure about zero, because my sticks have some jitter, but not sure if this jitter even will have some downside effect for this game..

Also I can add that all stardart layouts for GB, faint and switch target\Reset camera are bad too. They dont let you use all your abilities easily because you have to move finger from right stick to buttons