PDA

View Full Version : Soo PK ... what a joke

Delen13
06-21-2018, 06:59 PM
So i played the game for 10 days now and after trying a couple chars i got the PK cause i liked her. anyway to make it short ... if you want to stop playing the game go PK !!!
This is 3x the effort to kill someone and no fun .... Also the attack speed ???? Srsly ??? its like playing a heavy class but doing the damage of a bear hand class!!

I dont know how it was before the patch that i read but this is a waste of 8k steel and time invested in a character lol

knowing UBI tho i doubt they give a **** for their games after release and money payed so ye who cares

RLTygurr
06-21-2018, 08:42 PM
I understand completely how it feels to try to pick up a new character, so you have my sympathies.

However, it is extremely possible that you're not playing the PK properly. Ever since her "rework" a little while ago she does considerably less damage than before. She is still one of the strongest characters against people who can't predict her moves.

You probably played her by throwing lots of heavies and heavy feints into gb or something like that. People don't fall for that stuff on PK because the majority of her damage comes from her bleeds and her lights rather than her heavies (which do like 24 damage or something now, it's a lot less).

Basically each character has a playstyle that simply works best for the class, and learning how to incorporate those things into your own personal playstyle will improve your skills and understanding of the game. After all, failure is the best teacher.

Keep at it, or give other characters a bit more effort. Sometimes your initial impression of a character is far from the "optimal" way to play that character and can make it much less fun.

chugga1961
06-22-2018, 04:09 AM
Thanks ill join the pk crowd and spam those lite attacks and bleeds.

Fairemont
06-22-2018, 04:28 PM
PK is theoretically still good, but she relies on her bleed more than raw damage now.

Which is a problem.

Because you stack that bleed and are like "Yay, they'll die n-" They pop revenge and its like 'Well, ****." All your bleed is gone.

The_B0G_
06-22-2018, 04:46 PM
So you just started playing the game and picked a character and aren't destroying with her? If you think PK is bad, try to get a kill with valk, so much work.

I recommend starting with raider, a blind monkey can do well spamming his zone/stunning tap.