PDA

View Full Version : END GAME SPOILERS........................................

Radman500
11-17-2010, 08:31 PM
SPOILERS

at the end of the game.. during the credits.. we hear 2 men talking... it seems like these 2 men have found demsond, after he fainted and they put him back on the animus.. could 1 of these men be Subject 16?????

Radman500
11-17-2010, 08:31 PM
SPOILERS

at the end of the game.. during the credits.. we hear 2 men talking... it seems like these 2 men have found demsond, after he fainted and they put him back on the animus.. could 1 of these men be Subject 16?????

MPSai
11-20-2010, 07:40 PM
I thought maybe the man being put in WAS Subject 16. Or someone else the Templars kidnapped. Though other fans are theorizing that Desmond himself is being relived by someone else.

jamalchang
11-20-2010, 09:11 PM
I have a crazy thought.
For people who have beaten the game

i think desmond could of been adam, and lucy could have been eve from a past life

i know im probably wrong but from what subject 16 showed in that short video from part 2, and all that stuff that the alien goddess was saying to desmond at end of brotherhood and what the apple forced desmond to do to lucy at the end of brotherhood,

i mean it is sorta an idea but im not really sure, just putting it out there

Rekensy
11-20-2010, 11:36 PM
Then why did the "Goddess" make Desmond stab Lucy and and then tell Desmond to go find the sixth... Replay Rome again but watch the cut scence with subtittles on and see what I mean. I was going to layment about them killing Lucy if you believe the subtext in the email progam about her liking Desmond and possible returning feeling from Desmond as far as the interaction goes.