PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Global Event #1: Outbreak Returns!

UbiAmper
06-21-2018, 05:04 PM
https://i.imgur.com/n1TQdVb.jpg

The first Global Event, Outbreak, is returning to The Division!

Start: Monday, June 25th, 08:00 AM UTC
End: Monday, July 2nd, 08:00 AM UTC

The following modifiers will be live during Outbreak:

Outbreak—Always active. Headshot kills increase headshot damage for a duration and hurt nearby targets.
Severe Outbreak—Outbreak behavior, plus enemies are 'Contagious' and will drain Agents' health when close.
Critical Outbreak—Severe Outbreak behavior, plus headshot-marked enemies are killed instantly by a headshot from another Agent.

Agents will have another opportunity to earn the following Classified sets:

Classified DeadEye
Classified LoneStar
Classified Final Measure

The event works the same way Outbreak has in the past. The Trench, CBRN, and Chemist masks will be available alongside vanity rewards. Please note if you've already earned Outbreak's weapon skins and vanity outfit, leaderboard caches will not yield new rewards.

For more information on upcoming Global Events, please visit our road-map (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1848129-The-Division-2-and-the-Road-Ahead-Forums).

/The Division Dev Team

LinaS-LT
06-22-2018, 02:19 PM
Hello, why not other classified sets??? (sentry's set or ther set).

LinaS-LT
06-22-2018, 02:21 PM
That sets was like month ago same.

John_Wick117
06-22-2018, 06:20 PM
Finally have my 10k ge credits and they seemed to be burning a hole in my characters pocket was so tempted to use them....

Specter-1
06-24-2018, 08:00 AM
New masks at all?

deejfly
06-25-2018, 03:39 AM
So when is nomad gonna be included, these have been repeated only a short time ago...???

TehFoxx
06-25-2018, 09:33 AM
why does it STILL only last a week? & why are we STILL limited to classified set crates YOU decide as rewards? why not let people pick witch gear box? like showing them all instead of the 3 you think people will like

just my opinion plus been grinding hard for months & still haven't gotten the last piece for my reclaimer set & was hoping that i would get a better chance during this event.......but nooooooppppeeeee you guys just had to remove the other gear crates

(also does anyone even use the deadeye set?have yet to meet anyone that actually uses it)

UbiAmper
06-27-2018, 03:38 PM
Hey guys,

The Global Events each have their own identity with unique modifiers, masks, gear sets, and schedules. Making everything available does detract from the active event, but there is the Phoenix Credit Cache available at the Special Equipment Vendor that guarantees one Classified gear piece from the entire loot pool. It's not targeted, but it's available if you have the credits lying around (especially with the recent cap increase to 8k).

Cypuken11
07-02-2018, 02:30 PM
Очень плохо всё закончилось. Так и не удалось пройди Дракона.