PDA

View Full Version : Enemy Tally?

HansVonLuck21
03-01-2005, 06:07 PM
I am sure it's been posted or disscused somewhere before, but will there be some sort of tracking device that shows how many ships you have sunk or how many tons of shiping you have brought down? If so how will it work?

thanks

HansVonLuck21
03-01-2005, 06:07 PM
I am sure it's been posted or disscused somewhere before, but will there be some sort of tracking device that shows how many ships you have sunk or how many tons of shiping you have brought down? If so how will it work?

thanks

Dominicrigg
03-01-2005, 06:12 PM
Have you watched all the vids? There is the navigation one and on the map it shows your sinkings. So they will be shown on map view.

As for what you sink i would guess they will go in the radio room log book, so you will be able to go there and look at each ship you have sunk, and tonnage amount (or estimate) after the patrol it will show your total tonnage i would guess. Maybe the ship list will be kept forever but i doubt it, i would think just the total tonnage would stay, then next patrol your logbook is empty again.

All of the above are Edjucated guesses.

educated even, my spelling when using computers is shocking... Anyone else get that bad spelling when not using pen and paper?