PDA

View Full Version : Same game .

DAC.CaSs
06-21-2018, 11:41 AM
Returning after half a year to play since i tho the game evolved but guess what. same bugs and same unballance everywhere. yup .dead

Camemberto
06-21-2018, 11:44 AM
If not worse even.

Darkmight_cz
06-21-2018, 11:56 AM
I came back after 8 months. Guys what game do yo play? Seriously bugs? Where? Spamming fest a slight imbalance of characters maybe but that's all. Also you can practice more to get better but when you get back into game after long time you get destroyed. Because yo got destroyed you are pissed and leave game for another half year coz you think it will be better 😁 guess what it will be even worse coz rest players improving and you are crying. Sorry but that's how it is. The more time you will spend ingame makes you better and that's it.

Mannoloroth
06-21-2018, 12:01 PM
I don't know what you are talking about, I play Warden and I can handle most of the classes, only Orochi gives problems.

Charmzzz
06-21-2018, 12:17 PM
Parry, Back-Dodge, Reworks, Balance passes, mechanical changes, just to name a few things that changed in the last 6 months. But yeah, "same game". I would say "git gud" but that would sound too harsh. ;)

xBeetis
06-21-2018, 12:18 PM
I don't know what you are talking about, I play Warden and I can handle most of the classes, only Orochi gives problems.

Thank you lol, I just recently took up warden as my main. Roaches are the only problem

DAC.CaSs
06-21-2018, 12:21 PM
I came back after 8 months. Guys what game do yo play? Seriously bugs? Where? Spamming fest a slight imbalance of characters maybe but that's all. Also you can practice more to get better but when you get back into game after long time you get destroyed. Because yo got destroyed you are pissed and leave game for another half year coz you think it will be better �� guess what it will be even worse coz rest players improving and you are crying. Sorry but that's how it is. The more time you will spend ingame makes you better and that's it.

Let's see . My Uplay show almoust 700 H played so im not that new and i'm sure i spend alot of time in the game . Bugs ? YUP BUGGS . for example , in dominion if you parry the enemy in the middle of his minions the animation of the parry start but the hit still come in like you parryed a minion not the enemy HERO . Slight immbalance? . show me a valkyrie player who can beat all chars , and im not talking about noobs vs a good player . same skill same lvl . valkirye vs any other char .the list can continue and is veeeeryyy long .

So please if you wanna be a troll and momy dont let you outside playn with other kids dont sit on forums and start random disscusions that you dont understand .sorry for bad eng . thx

DAC.CaSs
06-21-2018, 12:27 PM
Parry, Back-Dodge, Reworks, Balance passes, mechanical changes, just to name a few things that changed in the last 6 months. But yeah, "same game". I would say "git gud" but that would sound too harsh. ;)

You again . ofc you will be here all the time . spendim more time on this forum instad of spending time on the game . but ok .Parry , back dodge ballance as you say . how about the bug that trow ppl off the ledge random in the middle of the game ? do you remember that? . ofc you do . well thats in the game .has not been fixed . "same game " was a retorical title . i put that title couse the buggs and immbalances that they allrdy know ar still there after 6 mounths . but w8 you cant know that since your time on the forum is 1000+ H and in the game like 10 H .

Alustar.
06-21-2018, 12:42 PM
Got any video of these "bugs"? If not your point is invalid. Sounds like just a *****y post to the rest of us, though, because you are just factually incorrect on all counts.

Charmzzz
06-21-2018, 12:45 PM
You again . ofc you will be here all the time . spendim more time on this forum instad of spending time on the game . but ok .Parry , back dodge ballance as you say . how about the bug that trow ppl off the ledge random in the middle of the game ? do you remember that? . ofc you do . well thats in the game .has not been fixed . "same game " was a retorical title . i put that title couse the buggs and immbalances that they allrdy know ar still there after 6 mounths . but w8 you cant know that since your time on the forum is 1000+ H and in the game like 10 H .

I'm 95%-afk here in the Forum when I am at work Bro. ;)
My playtime is almost 1000 hours in PVP, want a Screenshot of my Uplay? :p

Bug that throws people down a ledge randomly in the middle of a game? Never experienced that. Like really, I don't know this bug. I get ledged only by GB throws, confirmed heavy Attacks or some specials like Shugo Run or Nobu Kick. Where does it happen? Any map? Even when not near a ledge? I am really curios about this Bug.

Any other specific complaints or only that one Bug?

DrinkinMehStella
06-21-2018, 02:12 PM
I'm 95%-afk here in the Forum when I am at work Bro. ;)
My playtime is almost 1000 hours in PVP, want a Screenshot of my Uplay? :p

Bug that throws people down a ledge randomly in the middle of a game? Never experienced that. Like really, I don't know this bug. I get ledged only by GB throws, confirmed heavy Attacks or some specials like Shugo Run or Nobu Kick. Where does it happen? Any map? Even when not near a ledge? I am really curios about this Bug.

Any other specific complaints or only that one Bug?

im on the forum most of time because im at a computer at work so I have a special hidden for honor tab :) nope I haven't experienced any bugs like that at all the only bugs I experience are caused more so by lag or a spike in latency.

Armosias
06-21-2018, 02:20 PM
I know what bug he is talking about but I never experienced it nor did I saw it in action.
This was reported a few months ago: some players would suffer some strange movements around ledges when thrown around, being more or less pulled to the ledge.

Klingentaenz3r
06-21-2018, 02:58 PM
This bug was a thing 2 seasons ago... I provided video material on that myself. Sucking ledges are not a thing anymore. At least atm.

To me season 6 is one of the best if not the best season since release. Much less noticeable bugs, (revenge activation seems a little bit fishy still since multiple quick attacks can overpower the activation parry effect apparently and render it useless, but apart from that, the game feels better), character pick balancewise - at least in my region - we have a much more versitile field of different character picks in 4v4 games dominion (season 5 was just Kenseis, Conqs and Zerks most of the time).

BlowHard74728
06-21-2018, 05:12 PM
The bug does exist it happens to my friend and I alot on market town. We throw someone off and try to jump on the person and it shows as if we were thrown off and it kills us

Or it happens if we throw someone off too, we just fall

So yes this bug is an actual thing

Even if we just jump off it shows as if an enemy threw us off doing the fall animation and everything

DAC.CaSs
06-21-2018, 05:18 PM
Got any video of these "bugs"? If not your point is invalid. Sounds like just a *****y post to the rest of us, though, because you are just factually incorrect on all counts.

didnt know i have to record my every game couse is the same after a year . and again as i say if you dont know dont talk. funny thing is that half of the forum know about the bug but only the trolls deny it.

DAC.CaSs
06-21-2018, 05:21 PM
This bug was a thing 2 seasons ago... I provided video material on that myself. Sucking ledges are not a thing anymore. At least atm.

To me season 6 is one of the best if not the best season since release. Much less noticeable bugs, (revenge activation seems a little bit fishy still since multiple quick attacks can overpower the activation parry effect apparently and render it useless, but apart from that, the game feels better), character pick balancewise - at least in my region - we have a much more versitile field of different character picks in 4v4 games dominion (season 5 was just Kenseis, Conqs and Zerks most of the time).

yup . that bug is still in the game . il try to record a game where it happen . funny thing is that i say about other bug and looks like no1 deny it so ppl know about the bugs , ubi know about them too and guess what . the bugs ar still in the game .

oYouFAILEDXD157
06-21-2018, 05:21 PM
That magnet pull off the ledge DOES still happen, dude just stop trying to convince them. Theres like 6 dudes on this forums that sit here with no life and tell people who paid money for a functional game to 'git gud.' Seriously just go to the reddit.

DAC.CaSs
06-21-2018, 05:29 PM
That magnet pull off the ledge DOES still happen, dude just stop trying to convince them. Theres like 6 dudes on this forums that sit here with no life and tell people who paid money for a functional game to 'git gud.' Seriously just go to the reddit.

yeah u ar right . why do i even bother to inform ppl here. i'l try to record at least 4 of them that i know how to trigger and put them in reddit .

Final thing for this "everything is perfect " guys : Moust of the stupid and annoyng bugs in the game ar still there .. they happen to everyone , the main thing that i wanna display is that they say the P2P couse the problems in the game , couse sync and blah blah etc etc . now with servers ? same bugs ? yup is not the game is the connection . Good Day .

Vakris_One
06-21-2018, 05:48 PM
It's certainly the longest running dead game I've ever played.

Would you like to elaborate more on what bugs and unbalanced things you're referring to?
- The ledge sucking bug hasn't been a thing for a while now. If it is still occurring frequently in the game the forums and Reddit would be flooded with threads reporting on this bug.
- Valkyrie is indeed still underpowered because she has yet to recieve her rework.

BlowHard74728
06-21-2018, 05:54 PM
It's certainly the longest running dead game I've ever played.

Would you like to elaborate more on what bugs and unbalanced things you're referring to?
- The ledge sucking bug hasn't been a thing for a while now. If it is still occurring frequently in the game the forums and Reddit would be flooded with threads reporting on this bug.
- Valkyrie is indeed still underpowered because she has yet to recieve her rework.

If the bug isnt still a thing then why the hell is it still happening?

And there are still bugs that have been known for a long time.

The ladder regurgitating you back up

Your character being frozen when a match starts.

And shinobis slide ledging him (if thats not a bug then its BS that it doesnt happen to the other heroes)

Baturai
06-21-2018, 06:07 PM
How can Orochi be a Problem as Warden ? are these guys Insane ?
Orochi is WEAK AF he has no Openers very predictable and Baitable Moves... block on attacks consume alot of Stamina.

any Warden can kill the **** out of Orochi .Are you guys just Kidding me ? wtf is wrong ppl man ? 1 light parry gives you 4x the damage which is 50% of Orochis hp..
:/ noobs

Alustar.
06-21-2018, 06:56 PM
didnt know i have to record my every game couse is the same after a year . and again as i say if you dont know dont talk. funny thing is that half of the forum know about the bug but only the trolls deny it.

Video does help, trees. It's actually what you need to do if you want to be taken seriously. As for the bug still being there not even close, I've been so close to ledges that I should have fallen, but because I could recover and dodge forward fast enough I didn't. If this bug were still a thing, none of that would ever happen to me. If you don't like being ledged, stay away from ledges till you learn to CGB.

BlowHard74728
06-21-2018, 07:12 PM
Video does help, trees. It's actually what you need to do if you want to be taken seriously. As for the bug still being there not even close, I've been so close to ledges that I should have fallen, but because I could recover and dodge forward fast enough I didn't. If this bug were still a thing, none of that would ever happen to me. If you don't like being ledged, stay away from ledges till you learn to CGB.

Here is your damn proof so stop being in denial and saying people "cant CGB"

https://youtu.be/SgKYT06ncMM

Bl4zingk
06-21-2018, 08:06 PM

I've done that alot. It only happens to me if i run towards a ledge and heavy attack while not locked onto anyone. I'll just fall like i get ledged. But it only happens when i do that which it looked like both of you did. I mean it's still a bug though.

BlowHard74728
06-21-2018, 08:13 PM
I've done that alot. It only happens to me if i run towards a ledge and heavy attack while not locked onto anyone. I'll just fall like i get ledged. But it only happens when i do that which it looked like both of you did. I mean it's still a bug though.

Thing is that its been happening if i just jump off or run by a ledge on that map

oYouFAILEDXD157
06-21-2018, 08:32 PM
Lets go bro ^^ and they gonna sit here and act like its fixed like we lying or something.

Armosias
06-21-2018, 09:01 PM

Good now let's move on to the next bug that is 'still here and Ubi does nothing about it and everyone one the forum is acting like it wasn't there but knows about it'. I hope some mod see this thread to report the bug back to team.

HazelrahFirefly
06-21-2018, 09:02 PM
Um, what's up with the points in that clip? Thousands of points?

Also, you guys could try a far more constructive approach, like officislly reporting the bug or at least just attempting a discussion. The posts in this thread have been vitriolic at best.

I like to believe people when they say they experience bugs. I also haven't experienced any ledge issues for a couple seasons, and I used to record every single occurrence.

BlowHard74728
06-21-2018, 09:19 PM
We were in custom match at the time

Vakris_One
06-21-2018, 09:34 PM
If the bug isnt still a thing then why the hell is it still happening?

And there are still bugs that have been known for a long time.

The ladder regurgitating you back up

Your character being frozen when a match starts.

And shinobis slide ledging him (if thats not a bug then its BS that it doesnt happen to the other heroes)
I haven't had the ledge bug happen to me at all since they patched it but then I am just one player. People need to report it to Ubi if it is happening often. Yep, I've had the ladder bug happen to me from time to time. It's nothing game breaking but it's for sure a bug. I haven't had the character freezing on me at match start since Season 4. That one is game breaking and you should report it with video if you can if it is still happening to you.

Thank you for making a video of it. That is pretty bad, albeit quite funny in a way. Seems like the ledge has lost its "safety recognition" of a player wishing to jump from it of their own free will and is instead registering the action as if that player was pushed off the ledge. It's not the same thing as the bug that made the ledge suck in the player like a black hole. This one is a new bug. Could be a problem with the ledge safety recognition zone or could be a problem with the character model itself playing the falling death sequence incorrectly when it should be just a jump down action. Make sure you shoot this off to the Ubi bug support team so they can get on this.

BlowHard74728
06-21-2018, 10:21 PM
I haven't had the ledge bug happen to me at all since they patched it but then I am just one player. People need to report it to Ubi if it is happening often. Yep, I've had the ladder bug happen to me from time to time. It's nothing game breaking but it's for sure a bug. I haven't had the character freezing on me at match start since Season 4. That one is game breaking and you should report it with video if you can if it is still happening to you.

Thank you for making a video of it. That is pretty bad, albeit quite funny in a way. Seems like the ledge has lost its "safety recognition" of a player wishing to jump from it of their own free will and is instead registering the action as if that player was pushed off the ledge. It's not the same thing as the bug that made the ledge suck in the player like a black hole. This one is a new bug. Could be a problem with the ledge safety recognition zone or could be a problem with the character model itself playing the falling death sequence incorrectly when it should be just a jump down action. Make sure you shoot this off to the Ubi bug support team so they can get on this.

Ill report it but i dont think anythings gonna be done. With how many other bugs are still here and they've been here for multiple seasons

ChampionRuby50g
06-22-2018, 12:26 AM
Can someone let me know if this a game mechanic working as intended, or a bug?

I was Raider, in revenge too and did my stampede charge (unblockable) on anothe Raider that was in the middle of ledging an ally. As I was in revenge and the move is an unblockable, I expected my stampede charge to collect the enemy Raider and also ledge him. Instead, the enemy Raider flashed white when I connected with him and my Raider simply kept going, even though I 100% hit him with the unblockable stampede charge. Then in my recovery this other Raider turned and GB me and then ledged me.

Is this a bug or not? Because I feel I should have ledged the other Raider with my stampede charge.

Alustar.
06-22-2018, 12:44 AM
Can someone let me know if this a game mechanic working as intended, or a bug?

I was Raider, in revenge too and did my stampede charge (unblockable) on anothe Raider that was in the middle of ledging an ally. As I was in revenge and the move is an unblockable, I expected my stampede charge to collect the enemy Raider and also ledge him. Instead, the enemy Raider flashed white when I connected with him and my Raider simply kept going, even though I 100% hit him with the unblockable stampede charge. Then in my recovery this other Raider turned and GB me and then ledged me.

Is this a bug or not? Because I feel I should have ledged the other Raider with my stampede charge.

I've noticed that there are certain portions of the throw animation that have iframes, I think there was a detail in the patch notes about it. Crowd control was getting difficult because team mates would clash with each other too Much and interrupt it.

ChampionRuby50g
06-22-2018, 02:09 AM
I've noticed that there are certain portions of the throw animation that have iframes, I think there was a detail in the patch notes about it. Crowd control was getting difficult because team mates would clash with each other too Much and interrupt it.

Ahh I see. I can understand it having iframes against regular attacks and blockable moves, but something thatís unblockable? That I disagree with.

chugga1961
06-22-2018, 04:14 AM
And the ganking is way outa hand! The season 1 revenge at least stopped the gankers. Dominion is a mess.

Ianoneshot
06-22-2018, 04:19 AM
Only Orochi is broken now.
Have you seen how much the game has been fixed?
Unbalance, where!?
What BUGS? All are gone now!
Also, connectivity is no longer an issue with dedicated servers now.

DAC.CaSs
06-22-2018, 04:25 AM

Oh look , is the guy who said in this thread that the game is working fine and he didnt experience any bug . funny .anyway if you guys finaly admit that the bugs ar still there here is another one . go with a friend and make a costum dominion . finde echother in the middle and try to parry his attacks in the middle of his minions , you will get only parry animations and his hits will pass couse the game consider that you parry the minions . as i remember they solve the priority targets in dominion . looks like not :) and the list continues.

DAC.CaSs
06-22-2018, 04:34 AM
About reporting the bugs . i have send so many tickets that i cant even remember the number . some with vids some with full explain of the bug and how to recreate it . i get no anser . mby is couse of my bad eng . i dont know but the bugs ar send from season 3 when i dicide to stop playng becouse no1 gives a **** about them . now i came back couse marching fire hyped me so much to see that the same problems ar there.game braking bugs and some annoyng ones that make my brain brake.Dont get me rong but i pay like 200$ on the game and every time i get mad couse this bugs make me consider to stop playng a good game .

ChampionRuby50g
06-22-2018, 05:20 AM
Oh look , is the guy who said in this thread that the game is working fine and he didnt experience any bug . funny .anyway if you guys finaly admit that the bugs ar still there here is another one . go with a friend and make a costum dominion . finde echother in the middle and try to parry his attacks in the middle of his minions , you will get only parry animations and his hits will pass couse the game consider that you parry the minions . as i remember they solve the priority targets in dominion . looks like not :) and the list continues.

Name a game, let alone a game as complex as For Honor, that doesnít have bugs. Sure there are some that have been around for a little bit, but the ones I encounter are far from game breaking, and just small. Sure it can be annoying, but what bug isnít?

In saying that, I do have an issue with how long Ubisoft in general takes to fix bugs, even on their forum. Months ago I mentioned it to a forum mod that I randomly get logged out of the forums, while clicking and going between pages and making posts and Iím forced to log back in. Itís happened at least 4 times today, I commented, go back to General Discussion Page and have to log back in. I try to edit this comment after I posted it, but once I click the edit button the page refreshes and Iím logged out. I brought this up MONTHS ago, maybe even last year. Itís a joke how long itís taking.

Tyrjo
06-22-2018, 07:02 AM
Returning after half a year to play since i tho the game evolved but guess what. same bugs and same unballance everywhere. yup .dead

To be fair. If you have been gone for 6 months you don't really have the knowledge or the skill to call unbalance.

Armosias
06-22-2018, 10:45 AM
It's not a bug if it's intended. And what je le talking about clearly is intended.
Actually the parry bug with minions nearby have never allowed any attack to slip through for me, and well this is not really a bug as you do parry minions.
Still waiting for some serious bugs to take care of...

Klingentaenz3r
06-22-2018, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by BlowHard74728 Go to original post

what vakris said. This does not seem to be the sucking ledges bug (which was triggered a bit differently), but as Vakris said a property thing. Since you also pointed out that it occured on market town I assume that this is really a map specific issue not universal (as multiple ppl stated already not having experienced this issue thus far into season 6)

Darkmight_cz
06-22-2018, 11:02 AM
Unbalance, where!?

Well orochi is slightly op now but I think that conq is even worse he will be also banned from some tournaments and that says it all 😉

Darkmight_cz
06-22-2018, 11:11 AM
Unbalance, where!?

I agree that game is in this season in best shape then ever. Also orochi is slightly op right now but conq is even worse he will be banned from some tournaments and that says it all. But I can understand problems with balance coz its very specific game and it's hard to balance all heroes on same lvl 😉

Armosias
06-22-2018, 11:27 AM
Actually it shouldn't be so hard to balance For Honor properly as there is not a lot of heroes right now but the difficulty (In my opinion at least) lies in this thin limit between a move that is To easy to counter and one that cannot be reacted to, but they could at least work harder on the numbers and the risk/reward.

Charmzzz
06-22-2018, 02:35 PM
Wait, that one guy said it was in a Custom Match? Does it only happen there? I have never ever experienced that Bug since dedicated Servers went Live. In Custom Matches it is still P2P, isn't it?

UbiInsulin
06-22-2018, 07:16 PM
Closing this thread as it's a flamefest.

We do always welcome bug reports (if they clearly describe the issue), as we can send them to the team so they can look into the problem.