PDA

View Full Version : Feats

BadBOO17
06-21-2018, 08:28 AM
Probably one of millions of threads on here complaining about feats in dominion(exaggeration). But come on ubi its time to look into doin something about these annoying feats that ruin the epic moments this game can have. Theres nothing like getting ganked and also bombarded by every projectile know to man and instantly stunned/oos, while stuck in a trap and bleeding to death while kensei unblockable lights you to death as arrows get rained down upon you. No one likes dieing to bs like that so come on and do something already about it

ChampionRuby50g
06-21-2018, 08:34 AM
Seeing as there is nearly 20k posts in General, Iíd say you are one of the 10k posts about feats.

In all seriousness, this needed to be addessed ages ago. But Ubi said on a stream a little while ago that it isnít a high priority. I really hope theyíve changed that stance and have been working on it, because itís the number 1 thing for me thatís ruinin the game.

BadBOO17
06-21-2018, 07:02 PM
Feats are a huge frustration for me among many things in this game. It just takes away from the fun from the game. The final moments of battle, which should be get your heart pumping, just ends up being aggravating because everyone just activates their cheap feats and either insta kills you or takes all your health away and stamina. Theres no way to have epic moments when you just get feated to death