PDA

View Full Version : Some Powerful running movement Like Achilles runs.

Snlz5555
06-21-2018, 05:38 AM
Can i suggest some powerful moment ( like Achilles or Leonidas movement Ex Running) i mean unique movement for future assassin's creed that will be cool thing.

karoomii
06-21-2018, 03:29 PM
I can see it happening. It would be cool if they added that side-step-juke that Achilles pulled on Hector in the movie Troy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ62frK74u0

If you skip to 1:26 you can see Achilles doing it. I think it would be pretty cool if Ubisoft eventually added a juke mechanic where you can fake movements in one direction and juke out the enemy and hit them from another angle. Very agile and swift I love it.

Frag_Maniac
06-21-2018, 10:27 PM
Oh PLEASE, then they'd have even more excuse to say the hero doesn't need a shield. You DO realize at the Reddit AMA he said you cannot use shield because it doesn't fit the new fighting style, giving dodge, parry and roll moves as the reason, only of which roll is new?

Maybe he should reference this movie though, because even though Achilles was a demi-god with lots of fancy moves, he still used a shield.

Grayfox-87-
06-23-2018, 09:24 AM
look @ 3:30 Hector has the Spear of Leonidas :)

Kiroku
06-23-2018, 11:21 AM
Wasn*t Achilles a Mercenary too fighting for Agamemnon just because of the money? And he still used a shield! :P

I dont think the movement will be somewhat like Achilles. Going for such mechanics is impossible except using some of them in the dodge system.

Frag_Maniac
06-23-2018, 10:08 PM
My favorite Achilles moves from that movie is the jump thrust with the sword and especially that twirling broken spear finisher move he took out Hector with. If Ubi tried to use the juke or these other moves for animations, it would no doubt look laughably bad. :rolleyes: