PDA

View Full Version : Training Bots Not Attacking?

Beltar
06-21-2018, 04:06 AM
Hey I just bought the game last week and finished the story mode and decided to go into the training arena to practice before going online. The training arena bots never attack me though no matter what level I put them on. Am I missing something that I need to do first to not have them just stand there blocking in a direction without ever attacking?

BirdDogInc
06-21-2018, 04:47 AM
Don't waste your time with the game, its a joke. The Devs decided it was a good idea to have you fight Bots and they don't fight back, great training method huh. Instead, they want you to fight the already leveled up players with purple gear against your crap gear. The game plays good and the story is fun but other than that its a complete un thought-out game for new players.

BlowHard74728
06-21-2018, 05:44 AM
Hey I just bought the game last week and finished the story mode and decided to go into the training arena to practice before going online. The training arena bots never attack me though no matter what level I put them on. Am I missing something that I need to do first to not have them just stand there blocking in a direction without ever attacking?

Your opponent is automatically set to custom move list meaning you have to choose what moves the AI performs. Seeing as how you didnt choose any moves the bot will just stand there.

You can change the custom move list to where they perform like a level three bot

CandleInTheDark
06-21-2018, 08:37 AM
In one of the options tabs is an option called opponent settings, you can choose moves for the bot to perform, presets (such as shoulder bash light guardbreak for warden) or regular level (insert level here) bot

Alustar.
06-21-2018, 06:10 PM
Don't waste your time with the game, its a joke. The Devs decided it was a good idea to have you fight Bots and they don't fight back, great training method huh. Instead, they want you to fight the already leveled up players with purple gear against your crap gear. The game plays good and the story is fun but other than that its a complete un thought-out game for new players.

Man, someone must have ruined your life in a match, this is like the fourth ***** I've seen you post this exact same response.

goldbpeter
06-21-2018, 06:54 PM
If you are playing in the training mode and the training bots are not attacking you then the game which you have installed is corrupted or some of the files are missing so you have to reinstall the Microsoft Office Support (https://supportprop58.com/microsoft-office-support/) game and then start playing again.

KitingFatKidsEZ
06-21-2018, 07:46 PM
There is a key for quick settings in arena (for me on a german keyboard its (^) , the key to the left of (1) ) , check the menu if you dont find yours. There you can change the arena bot to custom moveset/AI controlled/inactive via the 1234 keys.

Lethalchem
06-21-2018, 09:56 PM
As stated by a few others above, itís just a setting option. Sometimes a player will want to turn off the attacks to practice certain things. As mentioned, turn off custom and turn in whatever default level you want the bot to be. Please ignore Birddogincís misplaced issues.

Beltar
06-22-2018, 04:32 AM
Yep it was that setting. Kind of weird that the default setting would just stand there. Thanks for the help everyone.