PDA

View Full Version : Is Valkyrie getting a rework?

Shadooe
06-20-2018, 10:55 PM
I really love Valkyrie but she's gets punished really hard and it takes forever to kill, is she gonna get reworked any time soon?

Knight_Raime
06-20-2018, 11:05 PM
yes.

UbiJurassic
06-20-2018, 11:14 PM
The team is currently looking at Valkyrie and has started to improve on her. Unfortunately, we don't yet have a date set for any changes that are coming to her. When more details become available, we'll let everyone know.

The_B0G_
06-21-2018, 01:29 AM
I love playing valk, I just find that when I play her, I'll be having this really good round with lots of dominating fights I was in, landing countless hits and CCs all match, then I look at the scores and I'm dead last on the scoreboard with 1 takedown and 5 deaths!

I just find personally that out of all heroes, you need to work the hardest to get a kill with her. I'm not saying you can't get a kill with her, I've seen beast Valks before, but those people are probably just beasts with every character.

Siegfried-Z
06-21-2018, 09:10 AM
The team is currently looking at Valkyrie and has started to improve on her. Unfortunately, we don't yet have a date set for any changes that are coming to her. When more details become available, we'll let everyone know.

Thhhaaaanks !! Can't wait for it !! :)

DrinkinMehStella
06-21-2018, 09:26 AM
yes at least we have official confirmation that she's getting some love hopefully a full rework and not just balance changes.

Legion25846
06-21-2018, 01:09 PM
I hope they don't rework her her kit is amazing allot of fun lots combo good attacks she just needs to be slightly faster and do a little more damage. She would be a beast. I started playing her the last week and i don't even care if i lose i just enjoy playing her.

HazelrahFirefly
06-21-2018, 01:29 PM
Absolutely my favorite hero, and would be the main that I play most often... if not for needing that rework. I also hope that her kit isn't too profoundly funked with, as it is amazing. The problem is simply the amount of work you have to put in.

It's just damage, and I'll assume the devs know this. She needs more guarantees and options and perhaps a slight damage increase. Countless times I've gone 20+ kills in dominion but maaan are my hands tired by the end lol.