PDA

View Full Version : Turtle and spam only

HLSBlueflame
06-20-2018, 10:13 PM
The game alot time now it become worse every day. All the good players left from the game and now remain only the spammers and the turtle players that use every kind of bug, glitch or exploit of the game. Your gamestyle, just wait in 100 meters far from opponent and wait all the game when he try to attack and play all the classes with only one way and i write every class:

Knights

1. Warden: vortex spam and zone attack all the time nothing else
2. Conqueror: Shield bash spam and zone all the time
3.Peacekeeper: Zone, the rework change the peacekeeper and make it very very bad and unplayable
4. Lawbringer: Full turtle and shove spam only, but no tools need rework
5. Centurion: Is pretty nice right now, i dont personally have problem with cent
6. Gladiator: 100 meters distance, just one light fushina ictus and zone and again and again and again.

Vikings

1. Raider: i dont have problem with raider is very predictable
2. Warlord: Full headbut spam but dont have anything else
3. Berseker: The zone is really stupid and alot of spammable
4. Valkyrie: Weak class all her tools easy to block only the full block stance make me angry the my opponent spam this
5.Highlander: All playing turtle with the offensive stance and wait when try to attack to dodge and start
6. Shaman: From where to start and where to finish i need a thread only for shaman

Samurai

1. Kensei: Zone attack spam full why ubi why and swift strike
2. Shugoki: Just wait do one light headbut and again and again all the time but havent anything else pretty bad class
3. Orochi: The light attack spam after the rework is unbelievable and full zone spam
4. Nobushi: This class in my opinion is ok
5. Shinobi: Is just this, i cant understand why this class is still in the game
6. Aramusha: Pretty weak, but zone spam and light full block stance spam that easy to counter

And of course all playing turtle and never block attack just dash all the time. Ubi do something to bring back the good players and punish the noobs, spammers and dishonorable players.

P.S. All i write is my opinion from what happened to me when i play brawls and duels.

Shadooe
06-20-2018, 10:33 PM
The game alot time now it become worse every day. All the good players left from the game and now remain only the spammers and the turtle players that use every kind of bug, glitch or exploit of the game. Your gamestyle, just wait in 100 meters far from opponent and wait all the game when he try to attack and play all the classes with only one way and i write every class:

Knights

1. Warden: vortex spam and zone attack all the time nothing else
2. Conqueror: Shield bash spam and zone all the time
3.Peacekeeper: Zone, the rework change the peacekeeper and make it very very bad and unplayable
4. Lawbringer: Full turtle and shove spam only, but no tools need rework
5. Centurion: Is pretty nice right now, i dont personally have problem with cent
6. Gladiator: 100 meters distance, just one light fushina ictus and zone and again and again and again.

Vikings

1. Raider: i dont have problem with raider is very predictable
2. Warlord: Full headbut spam but dont have anything else
3. Berseker: The zone is really stupid and alot of spammable
4. Valkyrie: Weak class all her tools easy to block only the full block stance make me angry the my opponent spam this
5.Highlander: All playing turtle with the offensive stance and wait when try to attack to dodge and start
6. Shaman: From where to start and where to finish i need a thread only for shaman

Samurai

1. Kensei: Zone attack spam full why ubi why and swift strike
2. Shugoki: Just wait do one light headbut and again and again all the time but havent anything else pretty bad class
3. Orochi: The light attack spam after the rework is unbelievable and full zone spam
4. Nobushi: This class in my opinion is ok
5. Shinobi: Is just this, i cant understand why this class is still in the game
6. Aramusha: Pretty weak, but zone spam and light full block stance spam that easy to counter

And of course all playing turtle and never block attack just dash all the time. Ubi do something to bring back the good players and punish the noobs, spammers and dishonorable players.

P.S. All i write is my opinion from what happened to me when i play brawls and duels.

I just started playing this game really loved it. Loved the character Valkyrie though weak I really liked her in start since it required alot of skills to master her mixups etc etc. Then orochis just wreck everyone on dominion and it's not just one orochi 2-3 and sometimes 4. Really tough to counter all that can be done is block forget about parrying. Last few days I am drifting away from this game. What's the point of playing for hours practicing mixups increasing skill and practice when anyone with orochis can wreck you with 6 lights.

Knight_Raime
06-20-2018, 11:03 PM
Not going to quote the wall. But honestly just sounds like you're a less than average player struggling at getting over the first hump of the game to get into a decent spot.

Warden) Doesn't have a vortex. Shoulder bash is negated by rolling. And zone is beaten by resting your guard on that side.

Conq) In order for bash to be effective they have to vary their timing on the bash. if they're constantly throwing it out asap it's predictable and much easier to punish. beyond that anyone with a dodge attack that can delay it can beat it with a dodge attack. and anyone with a 600ms dodge recovery can dodge it for a GB. zone spam is not effective on conq.

Pk) rest your guard up top. zone cancel spam isn't feasible because of the stamina cost. Resting guard up top negates her bleed poke cancels.

LB) shove on block is being removed. Assassins negate anything he does off of it.

Centurion) funny considering his punishes are broken and his kit is actually garbage.

Glad) toe stab spam is ineffective because a dodge gives everyone a GB.

Raider) is too slow.

Warlord) can't vary his headbutt timing. Spam gets him guard broken.

Zerk) zone spam doesn't work with him. cost is too high.

valk) low damage predictable. poor recovery. Full block can't be spammed and while it's strong entirely relies on your opponent to do something.

Highlander) can't really turtle in offensive form since you have no block in that form.

Shaman) has low ish damage and high punishes for any mix up she does.

Kensei) zone attacks can't be spammed because of stamina cost. swift strike "spam" is a bad idea. major parry punish on it if you use it often.

goki) bad across the board.

orochi) Can't spam zones. Light attack spam is a player made issue. Not a game one.

Nobushi) She's not okay. She's far from okay. She has no offense.

Shinobi) he's flawed design wise like centurion.

Aramusha) joke of a hero. No zone spam. light spam is a player made issue.

I suggest putting another month or 2 under your belt and then come back to talk about balance. Try using training as well. it's there for a reason.

BirdDogInc
06-21-2018, 01:02 AM
The game is broke, unbalanced and total crap. Waste of time.

Alustar.
06-21-2018, 01:38 AM
Going through the low tier of the crowd on PC I see a lot of these problems all day. This will change once you've learned to read other characters. Either you will struggle and overcome, or you'll leave for a different game. The choice is yours.

BirdDogInc
06-21-2018, 02:38 AM
Leave, the game sucks unless you have played for a long time and a drooling for new people to play. Don't waste your time unless you want all these nubs kicking your *** because they are already fully geared. You will get put in PvP with no gear and have to A) learn how to play in PvP against already outskilled players, and B) play against their fully purple geared chars against your char with basic ****. Again, the game is so out of whack its ridiculous. Devs need to have their heads examined.

HLSBlueflame
06-21-2018, 08:55 AM
Not going to quote the wall. But honestly just sounds like you're a less than average player struggling at getting over the first hump of the game to get into a decent spot.

Warden) Doesn't have a vortex. Shoulder bash is negated by rolling. And zone is beaten by resting your guard on that side.

Conq) In order for bash to be effective they have to vary their timing on the bash. if they're constantly throwing it out asap it's predictable and much easier to punish. beyond that anyone with a dodge attack that can delay it can beat it with a dodge attack. and anyone with a 600ms dodge recovery can dodge it for a GB. zone spam is not effective on conq.

Pk) rest your guard up top. zone cancel spam isn't feasible because of the stamina cost. Resting guard up top negates her bleed poke cancels.

LB) shove on block is being removed. Assassins negate anything he does off of it.

Centurion) funny considering his punishes are broken and his kit is actually garbage.

Glad) toe stab spam is ineffective because a dodge gives everyone a GB.

Raider) is too slow.

Warlord) can't vary his headbutt timing. Spam gets him guard broken.

Zerk) zone spam doesn't work with him. cost is too high.

valk) low damage predictable. poor recovery. Full block can't be spammed and while it's strong entirely relies on your opponent to do something.

Highlander) can't really turtle in offensive form since you have no block in that form.

Shaman) has low ish damage and high punishes for any mix up she does.

Kensei) zone attacks can't be spammed because of stamina cost. swift strike "spam" is a bad idea. major parry punish on it if you use it often.

goki) bad across the board.

orochi) Can't spam zones. Light attack spam is a player made issue. Not a game one.

Nobushi) She's not okay. She's far from okay. She has no offense.

Shinobi) he's flawed design wise like centurion.

Aramusha) joke of a hero. No zone spam. light spam is a player made issue.

I suggest putting another month or 2 under your belt and then come back to talk about balance. Try using training as well. it's there for a reason.

I am over than average player. I have good skill but this is my personal opinion. Believe me i play alot of practise to learn counter that things but from AI to human is a very big difference plus in practise you dont have lag issues and hit where you cant watch because of latency on some players. I cant try to counter your opinion because maybe you are this kind of player and you dont want the ubi change all that things.

DrinkinMehStella
06-21-2018, 08:59 AM
so basically you have an issue with nearly every hero? They are all annoying in there own way and most of the time I find its not spamming attacks (apart from orochi light spam) its more just broken mechanics that are annoying and deathaballs.

Siegfried-Z
06-21-2018, 09:07 AM
I am over than average player. I have good skill but this is my personal opinion. Believe me i play alot of practise to learn counter that things but from AI to human is a very big difference plus in practise you dont have lag issues and hit where you cant watch because of latency on some players. I cant try to counter your opinion because maybe you are this kind of player and you dont want the ubi change all that things.

How much time did you spend on PvP ?

While some few things you said are still a problem at any level like Roch lights, all the others things i don't agree.

Like said Raime, you have to train, this game is about skill so you have to try and try to perform and get better, and if you loose this is not because you don't have gear and others have.

BTW this is fast to be 180 with a char, rep 8 only.. so i gess you didn't play that much.

Keep going, you gonna feel good when you gonna outskilled people after some time.

I am rep 97 overall and i feel i am improving my game each 10 reps step. Keep up

DrinkinMehStella
06-21-2018, 09:31 AM
you win some you lose some. Ill hop on one night and every game will be good and ill be spot on with my reactions and ill be winning a lot and ill get matched in even lobbies and then another night ill be put in matches against full death balll parties and my reaction will be slower and ill be underperforming and ill get very angry and possibly break another controller. So basically this game is very inconsistent, you have to be on the ball for one and the matchmaking have to put on point.

HLSBlueflame
06-21-2018, 04:17 PM
How much time did you spend on PvP ?

While some few things you said are still a problem at any level like Roch lights, all the others things i don't agree.

Like said Raime, you have to train, this game is about skill so you have to try and try to perform and get better, and if you loose this is not because you don't have gear and others have.

BTW this is fast to be 180 with a char, rep 8 only.. so i gess you didn't play that much.

Keep going, you gonna feel good when you gonna outskilled people after some time.

I am rep 97 overall and i feel i am improving my game each 10 reps step. Keep up

I am not only rep 8. Check this account https://fhtracker.com/profile/xbox/BlueFlame%20GR i play practise to much, i know to counter but in online is very different the AI have one style of play, 10 people in online with the same character, everyone have different playstyle. In online they are and other issues like latency and connection problems. And i never say before something about gears. I speak for duels and brawls where arent have gear stats.

HazelrahFirefly
06-21-2018, 04:39 PM
I am not only rep 8. Check this account https://fhtracker.com/profile/xbox/BlueFlame%20GR i play practise to much, i know to counter but in online is very different the AI have one style of play, 10 people in online with the same character, everyone have different playstyle. In online they are and other issues like latency and connection problems. And i never say before something about gears. I speak for duels and brawls where arent have gear stats.

Wait... this can't be a real complaint. One of the best things FH has going for it is that fights can feel vastly different going up against the same hero when played by different people.