PDA

View Full Version : Assassinís Creed 3 and 3 Liberation HD Remaster Bundle

DarkLaserX
06-20-2018, 07:15 PM
Does Ubisoft have any plans to remaster assassinís creed 3 and liberation HD. I havenít played these games because I have a PS4 and would like Ubisoft to remaster and make the games compatible with PS4/Xbox 1

carlsenesque
07-14-2018, 04:17 AM
I have no information regarding to this but I know I would certainly love that considering I too have never had the chance to play them and would love to experience them as an enhanced port on the PS4, come on Ubisoft do it for us! please :)

smasterDarknes
07-14-2018, 10:40 PM
I think it would be very good for them to remaster assassins creed 3, because it was huge for its time and I think itís still one of the best assassins creed games.

Captain_Dusk
07-16-2018, 02:29 PM
I came here to check out if this was happening.

Only AC1, 3 and Liberation are not on my ps4.

I cant cope... I have played every AC multiple times since launch, and I dont want to be missing out on a current gen version of these ones!

darklion2043
09-13-2018, 06:13 PM
End good news come. They are going to remaster.
Look at here.
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1931412-Assassin-s-Creed-Odyssey-Season-Pass-and-Post-Launch-Content

plochol
09-14-2018, 01:29 PM
I hope they're going to patch 3, because I just finished it and it's still full of annoying bugs. Not gamebreaking but really annoying. And horses are just awful... stucking on any garbage, jumping in weird spots. Freerunning sometimes was teleporting me or shooting up in the sky. What's weird I don't remember as much bugs when I was playing it on my old PS3 back in 2012.

And Liberation... well, also just finished it and... animations looks bit clunk, but hey, it's a handheld game. Hm, the only thing this game could use is 60 fps, because right now it's literally impossipble to accomplish qte above 30. Besides looks fine to me.

amhayzin
09-15-2018, 12:26 AM
I pray to God that ubisoft improves the rivers and includes the CANOE that was missing from the original after being featured in the alpha screenshots. My guess is it was the waterfalls that stopped them using it??
And please please please make the Tomahawk throwable as advertised in one of the trailers.
AND to be able to jump and shoot arrows like in ORIGINS, after all the concept was introduced in the first AC3 trailer......

I can only dream

Black_Widow9
09-16-2018, 08:21 PM
Both Remastered editions support 4K and HDR on PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, and PC, as well higher-resolution textures, an improved lighting rendering system, and other graphical improvements. We should have more details closer to release. ;)

Optimus_Bull
09-18-2018, 02:18 PM
Black_Widow9

Make sure we get some solid details later on how the price is for those players who already owns Assassin's Creed 3 and Liberation on PC through Uplay.
I know this remaster is also coming to PC, and most people who own AC 3 and Liberation wouldn't want to pay full price just to get essentially the same game with minor or major upgrades.

I would advise you to use the same solution that was done on Bioshock 1 and 2 Remastered.
That if you already own Assassin's Creed 3 and/or Liberation on PC through Uplay, you are eligible for a free upgrade to the remastered edition.

If you can't use that solution for the PC players, at least give us a 50% discount if we own the game. I would like to get the remastered edition on PC, but I don't want to pay full price since I already own both games originally on PC through Uplay.

LCD_Dave_N7
09-24-2018, 05:27 PM
Any chance that the original Liberation HD for Xbox will be added to Ubiclub? It's the only AC title I'm missing and seeing it continually suggest a game I've 100% as a game I should try is frustrating.

I've been asking for this for years. Any hope?

AnthonyA85
09-25-2018, 02:04 AM
I know the answer is probably no here, but I just hope they REMOVED the QTE system when fighting animals. It made fighting animals in the original AC3 almost impossible for me, with my visual impairment, i couldn't see the onscreen prompts. I'm glad they never came back in later games, and i hope they're gone from the remastered versions (never played Liberation)

The_Dukenator
09-27-2018, 01:42 AM
Any chance that the original Liberation HD for Xbox will be added to Ubiclub? It's the only AC title I'm missing and seeing it continually suggest a game I've 100% as a game I should try is frustrating.

I've been asking for this for years. Any hope?

I recall seeing the uplay content when I was playing thru Liberation HD on 360 some time ago. I do remember having to play thru Connor's Way as part of the story.

I doubt the xbox one remaster would be set up the same way, but not sure.

The_Dukenator
09-27-2018, 01:45 AM
I know the answer is probably no here, but I just hope they REMOVED the QTE system when fighting animals. It made fighting animals in the original AC3 almost impossible for me, with my visual impairment, i couldn't see the onscreen prompts. I'm glad they never came back in later games, and i hope they're gone from the remastered versions (never played Liberation)

Liberation was redone as Liberation HD, but I recall it does have QTEs as well. The HD version is missing certain features that were originally in the vita version.

Locopells
09-27-2018, 09:28 AM
Yep, it's based off ACIII, so it has many of the same gameplay features. The only stuff they removed from the HD version was stuff specific to the touchscreen hardware, I believe.

The_Dukenator
09-27-2018, 12:03 PM
Liberation Multiplayer was also removed, along with some trophies. Few trophies were changed as well.

Only the 360 HD version doesn't have Uplay access, and does include the content in the game itself.

phrostb
10-02-2018, 10:39 PM
Black_Widow9

Make sure we get some solid details later on how the price is for those players who already owns Assassin's Creed 3 and Liberation on PC through Uplay.
I know this remaster is also coming to PC, and most people who own AC 3 and Liberation wouldn't want to pay full price just to get essentially the same game with minor or major upgrades.

I would advise you to use the same solution that was done on Bioshock 1 and 2 Remastered.
That if you already own Assassin's Creed 3 and/or Liberation on PC through Uplay, you are eligible for a free upgrade to the remastered edition.

If you can't use that solution for the PC players, at least give us a 50% discount if we own the game. I would like to get the remastered edition on PC, but I don't want to pay full price since I already own both games originally on PC through Uplay.

i guess there hasn't been a confirmation on whether or not it's a free upgrade?

phrostb
10-03-2018, 12:00 AM
the answer is no they won't be free https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport/status/1047257033530118144

entredlis
10-04-2018, 07:33 PM
Black_Widow9

https://stylufka.pl/jak-wykonuje-sie-hybrydy-krok-po-kroku/

I had to reinstall the steam

bitebug2003
10-04-2018, 11:18 PM
If the multiplayer component is removed from AC III I can finally platinum it.

The_Dukenator
10-05-2018, 03:57 PM
If the multiplayer component is removed from AC III I can finally platinum it.

https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates/336067/assassins-creed-odyssey-post-launch-q-a

What will be included in Assassin's Creedģ III Remastered?

Assassin's Creed III Remastered will be released in March 2019 and will include:

All the DLCs: Benedict Arnold Missions, Hidden Secrets Pack, and Tyranny of King George
Assassin's Creedģ III Liberation Remastered
Remastered editions will feature 4K and HDR on PlayStationģ4 Pro system, Xbox One X, and PC, higher resolution textures leveraging a new graphics engine, and several other graphical enhancements
Improved gameplay mechanics and ergonomics

Will Assassin's Creed III Remastered also be available as a stand-alone title?

Yes, players who don't own the Assassin's Creed Odyssey Season Pass will be able to purchase Assassin's Creed III Remastered as a stand-alone title.

Will multiplayer modes be included in Assassin's Creed III Remastered?

No, Assassin's Creed III Remastered won't feature any multiplayer modes.

bitebug2003
10-06-2018, 02:32 PM
^ Excellent :)

Sef1n
10-09-2018, 05:20 PM
Could they add some new music?
I didnt like combat music much (Naval was Ok). It was too "aggressive" to my ears. I felt like switching off music :D