PDA

View Full Version : Community Manager please Send my message to the developer team

mohamad_siraand
06-20-2018, 05:29 PM
sorry for my english
ubisoft quebec . you are the biggest copy paster that i saw in my life .
so . i want to check the game
_combat system : copy past from ac origins with a lot of bugs
_parkour system : copy past from ac origins (own ac origins)
_finishers : copy past from ac origins(pwn ac origins)
_environment : copy past from ac origins with a lot of bugs
_graphics : copy past from ac origins with a lot of bugs
_The idea of the game : copy past from ac black flag
_dialogue system : every dialogues have the similar results. (According to IGN video)
_ships : copy past from ac origins (own ac origins)
_inventory : copy past from ac origins
_font of game : copy past from ac origins (own ac origins)
_animations : copy past from ac origins (own ac origins) or bull sheet animations (move animations) with a lot of bugs
_story : i don't know much about story but Likely a bull sheet story like syndicate
_music : i don't know much about music but Likely a bull sheet music like syndicate
so so . ubisoft quebec you are a thief .
ashraf ismail should sue you. You stole four years of his Efforts:mad::mad:
Fortunately ezio and altair are dead and never saw this day .
Community Manager please Send my message to the developer team .

cawatrooper9
06-20-2018, 05:39 PM
Hey mohamad_siraand,

Your Engligh is fine! :D

The Community management team definitely is on these forums, but I'd also suggest sharing your thoughts in the Mentors Guild First Impression thread (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1895021-Mentors-Guild-Community-Discussion-AC-Odyssey-First-Impressions).

Thanks!

Eagle-Bearer
06-20-2018, 09:31 PM
Ah, ah ! This man. So many critics for a game not even launched yet. The similarities with Origins are normal because they were developped in the same time and both teams has worked together. Ubisoft Quebec didn't stole Ubisoft Montreal's work, they are just re-using what they built together. They can't make a game with new graphics and features from scratch at every new game.

ProdiGurl
06-20-2018, 10:54 PM
Ya, you kinda expect the same Company to share the same fonts & foundational framework btwn each other to build from. It saves the company time, money and unnecessary work.
I wasn't going to say anything bcuz everyone's got their right to an opinion but . . I have no idea why people spend this amount of time to trash a game company for a game that hasn't even been finished yet

Ghost416
06-21-2018, 01:01 PM
_combat system : copy past from ac origins with a lot of bugs
Origins had a good combat system. No reason to not use it as a base and improve on it. And how would you know it has a lot of bugs if you've never played it? I've watched a hell of a lot of gameplay and haven't noticed any combat system bugs. Even if there are any, we're still a little over four months until release. Plenty of time to iron them out.

_parkour system : copy past from ac origins (own ac origins)
It's one of the series' core mechanics. Origins was by no means the first to have it. And, actually, the use of parkour in AC was derived from Prince of Persia, for which AC was originally conceived as a sequel before Ubi took it in a different direction.

_finishers : copy past from ac origins(pwn ac origins)
They're perfectly good animations. Why not reuse them?

_environment : copy past from ac origins with a lot of bugs
It is the same general geographical region and Egypt during Origins' period was heavily Hellenized, so of course there will be similarities in Greek architecture. Don't know how you know it's going to have a lot of bugs since you haven't played the game. Origins had some issues at launch, sure, but it was by no means crippled by them like Unity was.

_graphics : copy past from ac origins with a lot of bugs
The graphics in Origins were fine and needed no improvement. You really need to stop with the "lot of bugs" claim as it's baseless until we actually have the game in our hands to play.

_The idea of the game : copy past from ac black flag
Black Flag's naval gameplay was well received. So well received that Ubi built an entire separate game (Skull and Bones) around it. Story wise, it remains to be seen what similarity Odyssey has to Black Flag.

_dialogue system : every dialogues have the similar results. (According to IGN video)
This remains to be seen. IGN's credibility has been in the toilet for a number of years, so I wouldn't trust a thing they say.

_ships : copy past from ac origins (own ac origins)
That's because, historically, every seafaring civilization in the Mediterranean from west to east used the same types of ships. Read a history book before you stick your foot in your mouth.

_inventory : copy past from ac origins
It is similar, but not entirely the same.

_font of game : copy past from ac origins (own ac origins)
Now you're just being asinine. I assure you, you're the only person on these forums that cares about the title font.

_animations : copy past from ac origins (own ac origins) or bull sheet animations (move animations) with a lot of bugs
Once again, they're perfectly good animations. Any claims of bugs are baseless until the game is released.

_story : i don't know much about story but Likely a bull sheet story like syndicate
_music : i don't know much about music but Likely a bull sheet music like syndicate
If you don't know much about the story and music, you really have no stance to criticize them.

so so . ubisoft quebec you are a thief .
The key word is "Ubisoft." Ubisoft can't steal what Ubisoft already owns.

ashraf ismail should sue you. You stole four years of his Efforts:mad::mad:
I should sue you for the time I had to waste replying to your BS criticisms.

Community Manager please Send my message to the developer team .
The community managers should ignore you, since your criticisms are pure BS.

And anyone with the idea of accusing me of being an Ubi shill, you know what you can go suck on. :)

ProdiGurl
06-21-2018, 01:45 PM
He missed the:
Assassin's Hood _ Paste from Origins

Eagle-Bearer
06-21-2018, 02:50 PM
Yes this guy is a hater ! :D

Eagle-Bearer
06-21-2018, 02:53 PM
Ghost416 you are brave to spend time to answer all those critics. Congratz :)