PDA

View Full Version : Unhelmted Heroes?

HazelrahFirefly
06-20-2018, 12:20 PM
What do you guys think are the chances of the March of Fire reveal being a hint at also allowing us to "unmask" our heroes? I'm not only hoping for that, but for further customization in hair color, brow color, make-up, and skin deformations (freckles, moles, etc.)

HeintaiJesus
06-20-2018, 12:37 PM
Nah, I'm fine with the faceless Heros.
A face would Chance the way we see them.
Example: An unmasked Stormtrooper (star wars), isn't a real Stormtrooper. Even if he's sitting there in underwear, as Long as he is wearing the helmet, he is a Stormtrooper.

SpaceJim12
06-20-2018, 01:15 PM
I really want to remove mask from Centurion. Helmet is ok, but thouse stupid masks...

Jazz117Volkov
06-20-2018, 01:23 PM
Might be a nice change for Lawbringer...all but about 2 of his helms are pretty trash. They're either bonnets, or the face holes are literally painted on, and look bizarre! Or straight up silly, like the eyeball cages.

The other hero I'd love this feature for is Valkyrie, because of that one execute: she'll break your face with her face. Yes.

HazelrahFirefly
06-20-2018, 02:03 PM
Might be a nice change for Lawbringer...all but about 2 of his helms are pretty trash. They're either bonnets, or the face holes are literally painted on, and look bizarre! Or straight up silly, like the eyeball cages.

The other hero I'd love this feature for is Valkyrie, because of that one execute: she'll break your face with her face. Yes.

Hell yes to that! I'd really enjoy some of the executions and emotes without helmets. The new execution for the PK for example.

HazelrahFirefly
06-20-2018, 02:05 PM
Example: An unmasked Stormtrooper (star wars), isn't a real Stormtrooper. Even if he's sitting there in underwear, as Long as he is wearing the helmet, he is a Stormtrooper.

You'd really put the FH heroes on that same level. I think if a hero like Warden for example didn't have their helmet you wouldn't be as discomfited as you think.

HeintaiJesus
06-20-2018, 02:25 PM
You'd really put the FH heroes on that same level. I think if a hero like Warden for example didn't have their helmet you wouldn't be as discomfited as you think.

Discomfited maybe not, but at the E3 Trailer I went full "What?" synchronous with my friends. If the unmasked Funktion is going to be implemented in the game i dont mind.
It's just kinda unexpectet und unfitting (in my eyes) for For Honor, since everyone is hiding their face (or at least the first 12 Hereos).

HazelrahFirefly
06-20-2018, 03:58 PM
Discomfited maybe not, but at the E3 Trailer I went full "What?" synchronous with my friends. If the unmasked Funktion is going to be implemented in the game i dont mind.
It's just kinda unexpectet und unfitting (in my eyes) for For Honor, since everyone is hiding their face (or at least the first 12 Hereos).

Fair enough.

It would be a feature I would love. I always turn off helmets in games when I have the option (ex: Mass Effect, Elite Dangerous.) I love character creation and not only enjoy spending hours on it, but want to see the characters head as often as possible.

Related but off-topic, I can't wait to spend a weekend visually customizing my thug in Cyberpunk 2077 lol.

Arekonator
06-20-2018, 05:18 PM
Unhelmeted heroes are fine, but clean-shaven highlander is the real atrocity.

bannex19
06-20-2018, 06:52 PM

I would say stormtroopers and star wars in general isn't on "that level" anymore.

chukblok
06-21-2018, 02:13 AM
all i want...is a no beard option for my raider...
and for the love of god...please yes to a no helm option for bezerker...those eye masks...they look like something from the phantom of the opera..or maybe at a masquerade ball..

UbiJurassic
06-21-2018, 02:48 AM
What do you guys think are the chances of the March of Fire reveal being a hint at also allowing us to "unmask" our heroes? I'm not only hoping for that, but for further customization in hair color, brow color, make-up, and skin deformations (freckles, moles, etc.)

Customization for the face of our heroes would definitely be a fun touch on further personalizing each of them.

However, at this time I'm not aware of any changes being made to allow unmasking of heroes. I'll certainly forward the suggestion though, if its something players are interested in seeing!

HeintaiJesus
06-22-2018, 11:04 AM
It would be a feature I would love. I always turn off helmets in games when I have the option (ex: Mass Effect, Elite Dangerous.) I love character creation and not only enjoy spending hours on it, but want to see the characters head as often as possible.

Relatable.
I'm spending way too much hours into character creation as well but I'm REALLY into helmets in Video games (just in video games though, I'm not sitting here and browsing through the web for cool helmets). It's kinda my own Little Quest in every game, to travel through the world to find the best looking helmet in the game.

Even if the stats are Sh*t, as Long as it Looks badass on the char, I WILL CLAIM IT NO MATTER THE COSTS!!!

DrinkinMehStella
06-22-2018, 11:15 AM
for me ive only known helmeted heroes so im not bothered either way, I want my hero to have a helmet it adds to the customisation.

Lethalchem
06-22-2018, 05:24 PM
Iím happy with the way it is. If they give us an option to remove the helmets I doubt I would take any of them off anyway, except perhaps the berserker mask.

Hormly
06-22-2018, 05:40 PM
Any new customization is good customization.

My WL has looked the same since a few weeks after launch :/

chukblok
08-02-2018, 03:48 AM
Digging this up. Hopefully the expansion has new cosmetic pieces in general. I still find the highlander helm options rather awkward...

Maxime_Qc-
08-02-2018, 08:45 AM
Yesss THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE

I want to see my peacekeeper face... and also have the option to keep the hoodie or not

Think about it ubi ... more option= more fun =more people =more stuff to sell to customize =more MONEY $$$

ADD STUFF to the game please...

More customization

More game mode

More emote

More execution

More character MORE MORE MORE ALLWAYS MORE MOUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

And for those who don't like it still have THE CHOICE to keep it that way....

That's what great about life... you can make your own choice... everyone is not force to do the same as you... so if you don't like it don't vote against it ...

Live and let live

DefiledDragon
08-02-2018, 03:17 PM

I would pay real cash money to send my Warden into battle wearing nothing but his helmet.