PDA

View Full Version : When running out of stam

Legion25846
06-20-2018, 12:09 AM
SO I honestly believe this change should be made when you run out of Stam you should not be able to parry the idea of being able to parry tho exhausted makes 0 sense you should only be able to block.

Now i understand this would make unblockables hit 100% but running out of stam should be punishable as of right now its really not that huge a deal u just back up and guard break because that's all people can do.

DrinkinMehStella
06-20-2018, 09:37 AM
im pretty sure that there was talks of not being able to parry when OOS before they made the parry changes but then it never happened and maybe during testing that change it just wasn't suitable because bare in mind a lot of attacks are unblockables so if you OOS then unless your using a hero with good dodges then your just be getting hit with attacks that you cant parry or do anything about.

Legion25846
06-20-2018, 12:36 PM
the theory i understand makes the unblockable attacks really op when you cant parry at all but being able to parry while out of stam just makes no sense lol.

Maybe increase stam regen or better make it so when out of stam you cant get stam drained anymore there is nothing more frustrating then almost having your stam back and getting hit by something that drains it all back.