PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi parry change

JadeBosson.
06-19-2018, 10:37 PM
so i've notice recently (as i stopped using shinobi for awhile) that if you use his ranged heavys no matter what your stamina bar is you get thrown to the floor and due to shinobis tiny little health bar using a ranged heavy is instant death almost every time cause it get paried almost every time kinda like nobushis light attack combo so i ask for a change

can ya please not force me to the floor any time i try to use a heavy lol also Buff Nobushi plz

ArmoredChocobo
06-20-2018, 02:26 PM
Only ShiNoobis will throw out a ranged heavy or GB from neutral in a 1-on-1. Itís an easy way to get punished hard.

1 Ranged heavy is guaranteed on double-dodge kick.

I hear GB is guaranteed on deflect kick, but I also hear that some are finding people can CGB that while still stumbling from the kick, and deflects are weird to pull off in general.

Either way, NEVER just throw a heavy or GB when your opponent is squaring off with you.

Charmzzz
06-20-2018, 02:31 PM
That is Risk-Reward on Shinobi. A ranged Heavy getting parried without any consequences would be OP, dont you think? You could throw out a Heavy on full Stamina without ANY way for the enemy to punish. Parries dont work like that, every parry results in a guaranteed punish.